Notifications
Clear all

Studies Show That Millions Of People Do Not Convert Beta-Carotene Into Vitamin A Well Enough To Substitute For Vitamin A Or Get The Rda

MemberMember
(@idk111)

Posted : 12/30/2013 8:01 am

Please read this article:

http://www.supernutritionusa.com/images/pdfs/VitaminALongVersion.pdf

I've read similar articles that say many people can not convert beta carotene to Vitamin A (retinol) form. That is really bad! Especially if you are a vegetarian or vegan!!!!

I'm clear from acne with my magnesium/calcium. However, I still have keratosis pilaris (chicken skin on upper arms). I was researching, and saw it was a Vitamin A deficiency. I wondered why.... And saw many people getting clear with FERMENTED COD LIVER OIL. I will not name the brand here but there is only ONE COMPANY to make this FERMENTED cod liver oil!!! And many have had great results because of the high omega 3, and vitamin A (retinol form), and vitamin D! I already ordered mine from their website. It's pricey but if it clears my kp... smile.png

I'm posting this hear because I know that there were a few people that said it cleared up their acne. Also, we all know about Accutane.... And I've read rave reviews on vitamin A. However, they were pills.. This is an actual FOOD. It's natural. No man-made crap.

Second, does anyone know where I can get raw milk in Maryland? It is illegal in most states. If you drink raw milk, please let me know how you went about getting it. I'm not a dairy freak, and not really a meat eater or egg eater. lol Every once in a while though... I feel it would be great to meet my fat soluble vitamin needs! Google more about raw milk! I actually had some when I was in France and my god it was amazing. No breakouts or nothing!!!!! It is NOTHING like that crap in stores.... Too bad the government makes it illegal. Please protest!

I'm a huge fan of Weston A Price so I might call one of their charter leaders to find out how I can get it here if no one knows. You should look at their site. Very enlightening.

smile.png

Good luck!

MemberMember
(@plumpcaboose)

Posted : 12/30/2013 8:44 am

You do realize that article was written by a company that sells vitamins? Of course they're going to say more people need to take vitamins. They're selling a product to make money. The average person doesn't need to take any vitamins if they eat a healthy balanced diet.

Be careful what you read online.

MemberMember
(@idk111)

Posted : 12/30/2013 8:56 am

You do realize that article was written by a company that sells vitamins? Of course they're going to say more people need to take vitamins. They're selling a product to make money. The average person doesn't need to take any vitamins if they eat a healthy balanced diet.

Be careful what you read online.

Hey!

:)

Yes I realize this. But this was just one of the many articles I found. I'm in University so I have access to research articles (lib.umd.edu and ebsco and proquest.. the whole thing). They all say the same things. Also, it is not really scholarly to go by anecdotes from people (stories) like we all do here. Right? lol But we all take the chance. Thanks for your input! I just chose this article because it is EASY to read. Not a lot of people want to read research articles, and this article summed it up perfectly. I probably won't post my experience here with the fermented cod liver oil unless you guys want me to? But yes, I am aware of being cautious with what I find online. Thank you though! Cod liver oil though... you can not overdose on vitamin A. ALSO, research shows it is dangerous to take just vitamin A or just vitamin D alone. They work together. :D

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 12/30/2013 9:35 am

But you must look int the reasons for ths. Could be deficiency in other nutrients. And our conventional medicinal establishment is good at focusing on the wrong problem and proposing the wrong solution. Like the insistence that consuming too much salt raises blood pressure whole ignoring potassium deficiencies even though the Japanese consume far more salt yet don't have corresponding high blood pressure. And tht osteoporosis is caused by calcium deficiency and not a deficiency in the many other nutrients needed needed for bones or the crap diet habits that cause calcium to be taken from bones.

MemberMember
(@idk111)

Posted : 12/30/2013 6:59 pm

But you must look int the reasons for ths. Could be fecicency in other nutrients. And our conventional medicinal establishment is good at focusing on the wrong problem and proposing the wrong solution. Like the insistence that consuming too much salt raises blood pressure whole ignoring potassium deficiencies even though the Japanese consume far more salt yet don't have corresponding high blood pressure. And tht osteoporosis is caused by calcium deficiency and not a deficiency in the many other nutrients needed needed for bones or the crap diet habits that cause calcium to be taken from bones.

Hi alternativista! I love hearing from you. I definately agree with your statement. Especially the calcium part (which is why I started looking at cofactors and magnesium/vitamin D).

But I do think that minerals/vitamins are interrelated. Zinc helps vitamin A. Vitamin A helps D. Magnesium helps Calcium. D helps calcium.... Definately all related. I just focused on Vitamin A because of the keratosis pilaris.

Our health system just names diseases ... but they are most likely nutritionally related or something.... Apart from the mass research and antidotes on hypothryoidism for example.. there are still many other factors. For instance, in relation to vitamin A, hypothyroid and Vitamin A is related. Hypothyroid people can not convert beta-carotene to retinol form. http://www.naturalendocrinesolutions.com/articles/vitamin-a-thyroid-health/ This is just one of the many articles. Just google search and you will see.

My fermented cod liver oil has not arrived yet, and I probably won't post my results here just because I feel like most people here do not want to know or want the help. I will just keep it to myself.

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 01/02/2014 9:15 pm

I think that you should keep us updated, this is interesting. Just because some people have objections to this theory doesn't mean that it can't help you, so don't get discouraged. Although I'm not a fan of cod liver oil or raw milk, the logic behind this method seems to be valid. Enabling the body to fully maximize the absorption of nutrients is key. The relationship between hormones and nutritional deficiencies is also very intriguing...I have PCOS and have some common deficiencies associated with hormonal imbalance, like vitamin D and inositol, so - along the same lines -- the thyroid-vitamin absorption connection can definitely help some people.

If you find it hard to get raw milk, don't completely rule out supplements. I don't recommend megadosing with vitamin A or anything extreme. Just find a whole food supplement that contains vitamin A and other nutrients...my top recommendations would be herpanacine (great ratio of vitamins plus a gentle herbal blend) and solgar's earth source vitamins (great multi that helped my hormonal acne for a few years). Sure, there are fillers in most supplements, but these are the top 2 I have tried so far that my body responded well to.

MemberMember
(@idk111)

Posted : 01/03/2014 10:55 am

I think that you should keep us updated, this is interesting. Just because some people have objections to this theory doesn't mean that it can't help you, so don't get discouraged. Although I'm not a fan of cod liver oil or raw milk, the logic behind this method seems to be valid. Enabling the body to fully maximize the absorption of nutrients is key. The relationship between hormones and nutritional deficiencies is also very intriguing...I have PCOS and have some common deficiencies associated with hormonal imbalance, like vitamin D and inositol, so - along the same lines -- the thyroid-vitamin absorption connection can definitely help some people.

If you find it hard to get raw milk, don't completely rule out supplements. I don't recommend megadosing with vitamin A or anything extreme. Just find a whole food supplement that contains vitamin A and other nutrients...my top recommendations would be herpanacine (great ratio of vitamins plus a gentle herbal blend) and solgar's earth source vitamins (great multi that helped my hormonal acne for a few years). Sure, there are fillers in most supplements, but these are the top 2 I have tried so far that my body responded well to.

Hi WishClean,

Thank you for recommending those supplements, I will definately check them out! Especially the herpanacine.

I think the vitamin A theory is interesting. I think that it is part of the reason why when people go paleo, they have success in a lot of their skin conditions + other disorders because not only is it saying to eat meat, but also animal ORGANS (liver = vitamin A), eggs (pastured eggs = way more nutrients A, D, K...), and grass fed butter which has a lot of fat soluble vitamins (A,D, K...).

Also, much research has come under fire because of the K2 debate. K2 is found in these foods.... Also back to Vitamin A, if you look up foods rich in Vitamin A, we NEVER eat these foods. Like...ever! biggrin.png I don't know anyone that eats liver on a regular basis or goes out of their way to eat pastured eggs!!! Pastured eggs are ORANGE, not yellow like the ones found in super markets, which show their high vitamin A content.

As I was researching, I also found this : http://www.healwithfood.org/vitamin-retinol/genetic-deficiency.php that said Almost half of British women could be suffering from chronic vitamin A deficiency caused by a previously undiscovered genetic variation where they can not convert beta carotene to the retinol form.

I think fat soluble vitamins are critical, but we are scared away from them because they are always stated with, "can be toxic at high dosages". But if you get them from these foods rich in them,... it should not be a problem because all of the vitamins are working together. I also want to say that many websites (especially "medical" websites say vitamin A deficiency is not common in the U.S or other developing countries. These same websites say things like biotin and magnesium deficiency is rare also. Are they serious? Then why do so many people have success with these vitamins? )

Ironically, after my last post, FedEx was at my door and my package arrived. I have been taking 3 teaspoons a day. I am amping it up for the beginning weeks just because I want it in my system faster. Build up my stores. Sort of like how Vitamin D works... Since it is not water soluble, my stores will fill up faster and not be wasted in urine. I also eat pastured eggs every morning. I do not eat grass fed butter because honestly, I don't know how I am supposed to eat it. I've always hate butter, I don't drink coffee so I can not mix it in there, and I only like butter on white bread (french toast) but since i don't eat white bread.... I've been thinking about putting it on rice or vegetables or meat but I just don't really care for it. As for raw milk, I have been able to get in contact with a few farmers that are selling it in the DMV area, but it takes a while because they are not regular with checking their mail. lol But I am in the process of getting it. I am getting GOAT milk. Raw goat milk, but I guess raw cow's milk is okay too. But raw goat milk is less allergenic AND has more of the nutrients than regular cow's milk which is just what I need.

So I started on December 31, 2013 and today is January 3, 2014. I have noticed a few things actually... smile.png

1) My keratosis pilaris is drying up. Literally, I have scratched off the flakes and it is not bumpy anymore.

2) My breasts are sore. I am wondering if this is because I am about to get my period? This would be great since I haven't had a period in FOREVER. I'm a virgin, and never used birth control, NOTHING. So when my period stopped, I was greatly concerned. No doctor has been able to help me. I've read on a forum where a girl said she had a period within 2 weeks of taking the cod liver oil! That is great. smile.png So I think this is a good sign actually.

3) My pubic hair has stopped falling out. TMI? tongue.png

4) The clogged pores I had on my face is gone. I mean just... GONE. I read that thread on lineoleic acid (spelling)? lol Or was it oil? How we are deficient in it. I tried the recommendations, but it just never worked for me. Oil pulling also never worked for me. But THIS... ha... It worked for me!!!! You know those pesky sebum plug/keratin plugs under the eyes, next to the nose, on the cheek? Totally gone now.

5) My face complexion is soft... moisturized... toned.. I don't know how to explain. Is this what people mean when they say they are glowing? lol

6) Depsite magnesium/calcium clearing me up, I still get the occasional pimple on my jawline, and especially if I cave and eat a little treat. lol But since starting the cod liver oil + eggs, it seems like I don't get anything??? I saw a post on acne.org of a guy who had a smiliar experience where he could drink alcohol and get away with it when on cod liver oil: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/308725-90-to-100-clear-since-2009/

Markable difference. I'm going to wait 2-3 weeks to see how much more will happen, but I'm going to give it a full 3 months.

I guess I will put the brand name here...

The cod liver oil I am using is Green Pasture's cod liver oil. I am using the BLEND (butter oil/fermented oil blend). I am taking BOTH the capsules AND the gel. The gel is easy to take for me... I get the unflavored. I put it in the fridge, so the gel is nice and firm, and I swallow it like a pill. Don't even taste it. The capsules are great. In one of the reviews, I read one person say she didn't notice any results with the gel, but did with the capsules. Who knows why. lol But I've had great success with both the gel and the capsules. Once I finish these bottles, I will just buy the gel and take 2 tsps a day, or maybe even just once a day. I'm just trying to ramp up my levels, specifically vitamin A and K2.

Also, it is weird how calcium worked for me because keratin is mostly calcium, and can make keratosis worse. I'm wondering if that is why it did not clear up on mag/cal and needs vitamin A/K2 to break it down.

Good luck!

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 01/03/2014 8:51 pm

I saw improvement in my skin tone and overall health when starting the herpanacine, but I think for me it's the combination of all the vitamins, minerals, and herbs that works. I haven't tried supplementing with just vitamin A sources. I think it's relatively easy to obtain vitamin A from food sources like carrots, but you are right about people avoiding sources of vitamin A during elimination diets (esp. eggs). I'll keep cod liver oil in mind if my current regimen ever stops working, thanks for sharing the brand.

Btw, when I tried supplementing with calcium d- glucarate, my skin got worse....I haven't tried calcium supplements since. I just drink fortified rice milk to get some calcium into my diet.

MemberMember
(@spartan32)

Posted : 01/03/2014 10:06 pm

I can vouch for the fermented cod liver oil. I have been using it for a year and a half now on and off for a few months at a time followed by a few weeks off or so. I have taken time off for 2 reasons. The cost as it is expensive and to test it out to see if it really works. My skin is just different when I take it everyday (1-1.5 tsp) a day. It is more forgiving and I can get away with cheating on my diet more. When I stop taking it, the oil increases, the breakout increase, and the pimples are deeper and more cystic.

Right now I am totally clear taking 1.5 tsp every single day. I have had acne since I was 12 (now 26) and the only periods of my life when I am able to become completely clear are on the cod liver oil and I have been on every antibiotic, prescription cream, and over the counter kit on the market. If I stop taking the cod liver oil, my neck breaks out in cysts and the BP that I use on my face twice a day will only minimize my breakouts. I will still have a wide assortment of papules, pustules, and some nodules and cysts.

MemberMember
(@idk111)

Posted : 01/04/2014 9:45 am

I saw improvement in my skin tone and overall health when starting the herpanacine, but I think for me it's the combination of all the vitamins, minerals, and herbs that works. I haven't tried supplementing with just vitamin A sources. I think it's relatively easy to obtain vitamin A from food sources like carrots, but you are right about people avoiding sources of vitamin A during elimination diets (esp. eggs). I'll keep cod liver oil in mind if my current regimen ever stops working, thanks for sharing the brand.

Btw, when I tried supplementing with calcium d- glucarate, my skin got worse....I haven't tried calcium supplements since. I just drink fortified rice milk to get some calcium into my diet.

Awesome! :)

I think it is easy to obtain beta-carotene from food sources (sweet potatoes, carrots, etc), but it is difficult to obtain the preformed Vitamin A form that is found in animal products like pastured eggs, raw milk, liver (especially chicken liver), fermented cod liver oil,... Plus, vitamin A is a fat soluble vitamin. Meaning... it needs FAT to be used/absorbed. I remember someone here saying they put coconut oil on their sweet potatoes and cleared up. This could very well explain why.

Yes, with calcium supplements, I would avoid at all costs if you eat some dairy + greens. I avoid a lot of dairy, and I barely ate greens unless it was in a salad which is not much. Also, it is important to take an absorbable form (I take citrate). And, it is important to make sure other cofactors are good (Vitamin D, magnesium, K2...). And I was on a medication that depleted my calcium a while back so maybe that is why I had success with it.

I can vouch for the fermented cod liver oil. I have been using it for a year and a half now on and off for a few months at a time followed by a few weeks off or so. I have taken time off for 2 reasons. The cost as it is expensive and to test it out to see if it really works. My skin is just different when I take it everyday (1-1.5 tsp) a day. It is more forgiving and I can get away with cheating on my diet more. When I stop taking it, the oil increases, the breakout increase, and the pimples are deeper and more cystic.

Right now I am totally clear taking 1.5 tsp every single day. I have had acne since I was 12 (now 26) and the only periods of my life when I am able to become completely clear are on the cod liver oil and I have been on every antibiotic, prescription cream, and over the counter kit on the market. If I stop taking the cod liver oil, my neck breaks out in cysts and the BP that I use on my face twice a day will only minimize my breakouts. I will still have a wide assortment of papules, pustules, and some nodules and cysts.

Hey!! Thanks for this! I hope other people can read this and see I am not crazy.. lol :D Yes it is crazy expensive. Did you take the Green Pasture's cod liver oil? I took Carlson's and a few other brands but never noticed a difference. I heard it was because other cod liver oils are so PROCESSED (like white rice.. lol). They strip all of the nutrients and then in the end, they either have low levels of vitamin A and D, or they add in SYNTHETIC vitamins A and D which is like... wtf is the point? :) Also, did you take cod liver oil + butter oil? I am taking the cod liver oil + butter oil because vitamin A and other fat soluble vitamins needs fat to be absorbed, and the butter oil is a great source of vitamin K2 which helps put calcium into the right places (bones and not soft tissues). It is also scarce in our modern diet. Lastly, did you ever experience an initial breakout? I have read some people experiencing this initial breakout because of the high vitamin A (similar to the way Accutane worked for others...). Heard it takes 2-3 weeks. I'm surprised it had worked great so far. Today though, I woke up with 2 pimples (deep nodule things), and I'm wondering if I am about to go through an initial breakout? I still have all of the other benefits I mentioned earlier, and my pores are clear... everything is great. So it kinda threw me off. Maybe I ate something weird yesterday? hmm... Thanks for sharing your experience!!

MemberMember
(@spartan32)

Posted : 01/04/2014 3:35 pm

Awesome! smile.png

I think it is easy to obtain beta-carotene from food sources (sweet potatoes, carrots, etc), but it is difficult to obtain the preformed Vitamin A form that is found in animal products like pastured eggs, raw milk, liver (especially chicken liver), fermented cod liver oil,... Plus, vitamin A is a fat soluble vitamin. Meaning... it needs FAT to be used/absorbed. I remember someone here saying they put coconut oil on their sweet potatoes and cleared up. This could very well explain why.

Yes, with calcium supplements, I would avoid at all costs if you eat some dairy + greens. I avoid a lot of dairy, and I barely ate greens unless it was in a salad which is not much. Also, it is important to take an absorbable form (I take citrate). And, it is important to make sure other cofactors are good (Vitamin D, magnesium, K2...). And I was on a medication that depleted my calcium a while back so maybe that is why I had success with it.

>I can vouch for the fermented cod liver oil. I have been using it for a year and a half now on and off for a few months at a time followed by a few weeks off or so. I have taken time off for 2 reasons. The cost as it is expensive and to test it out to see if it really works. My skin is just different when I take it everyday (1-1.5 tsp) a day. It is more forgiving and I can get away with cheating on my diet more. When I stop taking it, the oil increases, the breakout increase, and the pimples are deeper and more cystic.

Hey!! Thanks for this! I hope other people can read this and see I am not crazy.. lol biggrin.png Yes it is crazy expensive. Did you take the Green Pasture's cod liver oil? I took Carlson's and a few other brands but never noticed a difference. I heard it was because other cod liver oils are so PROCESSED (like white rice.. lol). They strip all of the nutrients and then in the end, they either have low levels of vitamin A and D, or they add in SYNTHETIC vitamins A and D which is like... wtf is the point? smile.png Also, did you take cod liver oil + butter oil? I am taking the cod liver oil + butter oil because vitamin A and other fat soluble vitamins needs fat to be absorbed, and the butter oil is a great source of vitamin K2 which helps put calcium into the right places (bones and not soft tissues). It is also scarce in our modern diet. Lastly, did you ever experience an initial breakout? I have read some people experiencing this initial breakout because of the high vitamin A (similar to the way Accutane worked for others...). Heard it takes 2-3 weeks. I'm surprised it had worked great so far. Today though, I woke up with 2 pimples (deep nodule things), and I'm wondering if I am about to go through an initial breakout? I still have all of the other benefits I mentioned earlier, and my pores are clear... everything is great. So it kinda threw me off. Maybe I ate something weird yesterday? hmm... Thanks for sharing your experience!!

Yes the Green Pastures Fermented Cod Liver Oil/Butter Oil Combination. I take it in gel form and do 1 to 1.5 TSP a day. Depending on your weight, I would try and aim for at least 1 TSP a day as I have found that anything less does not work as good. Each time I have started taking it I never got an initial breakout. My breakouts always just get less and less over 3-4 weeks until I stop breaking out all together. I would say that it is probably similar to a low dose Accutane but without the side effects. It takes "just the right" amount of oil from my skin to the point where my pores aren't getting clogged but it isn't drying my skin or lips. I was researching and this dosage gives anywhere from 8,000 to 10,000 iu of natural Vitamin A which isn't dangerous.

Its strange as sometimes pimples will come up that in the past would grow to be huge and deep and last for months. Now they come up and just vanish within 36 hours. I am not complaining though cool.png

MemberMember
(@idk111)

Posted : 01/05/2014 8:58 am

Awesome! smile.png

>I can vouch for the fermented cod liver oil. I have been using it for a year and a half now on and off for a few months at a time followed by a few weeks off or so. I have taken time off for 2 reasons. The cost as it is expensive and to test it out to see if it really works. My skin is just different when I take it everyday (1-1.5 tsp) a day. It is more forgiving and I can get away with cheating on my diet more. When I stop taking it, the oil increases, the breakout increase, and the pimples are deeper and more cystic.

Hey!! Thanks for this! I hope other people can read this and see I am not crazy.. lol biggrin.png Yes it is crazy expensive. Did you take the Green Pasture's cod liver oil? I took Carlson's and a few other brands but never noticed a difference. I heard it was because other cod liver oils are so PROCESSED (like white rice.. lol). They strip all of the nutrients and then in the end, they either have low levels of vitamin A and D, or they add in SYNTHETIC vitamins A and D which is like... wtf is the point? smile.png Also, did you take cod liver oil + butter oil? I am taking the cod liver oil + butter oil because vitamin A and other fat soluble vitamins needs fat to be absorbed, and the butter oil is a great source of vitamin K2 which helps put calcium into the right places (bones and not soft tissues). It is also scarce in our modern diet. Lastly, did you ever experience an initial breakout? I have read some people experiencing this initial breakout because of the high vitamin A (similar to the way Accutane worked for others...). Heard it takes 2-3 weeks. I'm surprised it had worked great so far. Today though, I woke up with 2 pimples (deep nodule things), and I'm wondering if I am about to go through an initial breakout? I still have all of the other benefits I mentioned earlier, and my pores are clear... everything is great. So it kinda threw me off. Maybe I ate something weird yesterday? hmm... Thanks for sharing your experience!!

Yes the Green Pastures Fermented Cod Liver Oil/Butter Oil Combination. I take it in gel form and do 1 to 1.5 TSP a day. Depending on your weight, I would try and aim for at least 1 TSP a day as I have found that anything less does not work as good. Each time I have started taking it I never got an initial breakout. My breakouts always just get less and less over 3-4 weeks until I stop breaking out all together. I would say that it is probably similar to a low dose Accutane but without the side effects. It takes "just the right" amount of oil from my skin to the point where my pores aren't getting clogged but it isn't drying my skin or lips. I was researching and this dosage gives anywhere from 8,000 to 10,000 iu of natural Vitamin A which isn't dangerous.

Its strange as sometimes pimples will come up that in the past would grow to be huge and deep and last for months. Now they come up and just vanish within 36 hours. I am not complaining though cool.png

Hi! Awesome!! :)

Thank you for your response!

I had those 2 pimples, and that was it. I haven't had any. I pinpointed it to this drink my mom made for me (with Equal sugar) and she made a dish with the regular eggs at the grocery store. lol She doesn't really support my dietary choices but eh..... I'm still doing great with the cod liver oil + pastured eggs. I'm looking to add more sources. Probably going to get ghee. Still waiting on the raw milk. Don't know how I'm going to add in chicken liver. lol I'm going to bring my dosage back down to 1 tsp a day instead of 3 tsp. :)

MemberMember
(@dee3)

Posted : 05/21/2014 5:03 pm

Please read this article:

http://www.supernutritionusa.com/images/pdfs/VitaminALongVersion.pdf

I've read similar articles that say many people can not convert beta carotene to Vitamin A (retinol) form. That is really bad! Especially if you are a vegetarian or vegan!!!!

I'm clear from acne with my magnesium/calcium. However, I still have keratosis pilaris (chicken skin on upper arms). I was researching, and saw it was a Vitamin A deficiency. I wondered why.... And saw many people getting clear with FERMENTED COD LIVER OIL. I will not name the brand here but there is only ONE COMPANY to make this FERMENTED cod liver oil!!! And many have had great results because of the high omega 3, and vitamin A (retinol form), and vitamin D! I already ordered mine from their website. It's pricey but if it clears my kp... smile.png

I'm posting this hear because I know that there were a few people that said it cleared up their acne. Also, we all know about Accutane.... And I've read rave reviews on vitamin A. However, they were pills.. This is an actual FOOD. It's natural. No man-made crap.

Second, does anyone know where I can get raw milk in Maryland? It is illegal in most states. If you drink raw milk, please let me know how you went about getting it. I'm not a dairy freak, and not really a meat eater or egg eater. lol Every once in a while though... I feel it would be great to meet my fat soluble vitamin needs! Google more about raw milk! I actually had some when I was in France and my god it was amazing. No breakouts or nothing!!!!! It is NOTHING like that crap in stores.... Too bad the government makes it illegal. Please protest!

I'm a huge fan of Weston A Price so I might call one of their charter leaders to find out how I can get it here if no one knows. You should look at their site. Very enlightening.

smile.png

Good luck!

Hey I was reading this, I am interested in taking fermented cod liver oil to help my skin. Where do you buy it from and how's it going so far?? :)