Finally Clear! (Bef...

Notifications
Clear all

Finally Clear! (Before And After Picture)

MemberMember
(@ahmedmorsi)

Posted : 12/28/2013 9:34 am

So after almost 4 months of following the regimen I can finally say I'm clear.

I started on September 7th and I have to say the first couple of months were pretty hard. In the beginning I had huge problems with dry skin, extreme flaking, darkening of the skin, horrible skin texture and ofcourse stubborn acne.

I considered abandoning the regimen several times but I stuck to it and I'm now glad I did. I haven't gotten a new pimple in a month maybe and I have to say it has made my life so much easier. I'm still struggling with stubborn scars but this is nothing compared to dealing with acne.

To people who are new to the regimen and are dealing with the very hard initial period and all the side effects, stick to it cause it will all be worth it in the end.

I leave you with a before and after picture

60el.jpg

MemberMember
(@cw24)

Posted : 12/28/2013 10:49 am

Awesome!

MemberMember
(@midnightsky05)

Posted : 12/28/2013 11:53 am

You look great! I hope my before and afters from the Regimen will be as good as yours

MemberMember
(@brandylad)

Posted : 12/28/2013 2:52 pm

well done! looks great... i dream every morning of being in your position! enjoy

MemberMember
(@heyitskaye)

Posted : 12/29/2013 7:27 am

Thanks for posting this i am literally grieving right now about my skin. Its only my 2nd month :( i hope i get cleared soon. Your skin looks great

MemberMember
(@bryantmkiv)

Posted : 12/29/2013 6:45 pm

awesome man,.. same here around 4 months to be clear like you

MemberMember
(@hf1985)

Posted : 01/02/2014 7:08 pm

Wow Ahmed! Your skin looks amazing in the after picture! Congratulations, looking at the 2nd pic I wouldn't have even know you'd suffered from acne.

I have one quick question if you don't mind - I have the same skin colouring as yourself and I've also suffered with some darkening of the skin too (only around my chin) did you find anything helped to improve the skin darkening (I've been moisturising lots, but it doesn't seem to have helped with this problem).

Many thanks, and congratulations again! :)

MemberMember
(@ahmedmorsi)

Posted : 01/03/2014 4:06 am

thanks everyone! hopefully the regimen works for you as it did for me

Wow Ahmed! Your skin looks amazing in the after picture! Congratulations, looking at the 2nd pic I wouldn't have even know you'd suffered from acne.

I have one quick question if you don't mind - I have the same skin colouring as yourself and I've also suffered with some darkening of the skin too (only around my chin) did you find anything helped to improve the skin darkening (I've been moisturising lots, but it doesn't seem to have helped with this problem).

Many thanks, and congratulations again! smile.png

MemberMember
(@essex11)

Posted : 01/04/2014 8:51 am

Skin looks amazing dude. Well done!

MemberMember
(@ladypink)

Posted : 01/05/2014 1:42 pm

Congrats for your wonderful results. I dream of my skin looking as clear as that. Enjoy!!!

MemberMember
(@ahmedmorsi)

Posted : 01/07/2014 9:24 am

thanks guys! good luck

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 01/07/2014 9:33 am

Your skin looks great! Congrats! :)

MemberMember
(@ahmedmorsi)

Posted : 01/08/2014 5:24 pm

Your skin looks great! Congrats! smile.png