Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyways life is funny isnt it? well not really, my head hurts so much from working 10-16 hour days for school. Oh man... eusa_doh.gif

I was thinking why do good looking girls have to be such cold hearted B****es? Does anyone else get that? I have no problems hooking up with hot girls but their attitude turns me off. doubt.gif

The bad news for the week is I blew off this totally hot ROTC chick who had a dominating attitude......maybe I should have banged her first. eusa_think.gif

Good news is I made $20,000 when the oil futures hit $55 a barrel. biggrin.gif

So whats new in your life that is INTERESTING?

proxy, you're a good looking guy, are you sure it's not some sort of self fulfilling prophecy that good looking girls are bitches to you? seems like they'd be genuinely interested to me....just a thought.

Guest brokencocoon
Anyways life is funny isnt it? well not really, my head hurts so much from working 10-16 hour days for school.  Oh man...  eusa_doh.gif

I was thinking why do good looking girls have to be such cold hearted B****es?  Does anyone else get that? I have no problems hooking up with hot girls but their attitude turns me off.  doubt.gif

The bad news for the week is I blew off this totally hot ROTC chick who had a dominating attitude......maybe I should have banged her first.  eusa_think.gif

Good news is I made $20,000 when the oil futures hit $55 a barrel.  biggrin.gif

So whats new in your life that is INTERESTING?

Reserve officer training corps.

Uhh I don't really brag about money FYI, its just that is my profession (Finance guy). It's like a soccer player talking about a game.

Also I am not very nice to girls, especially the ones I like, why? I don't know. I am an immature jack ass sometimes. eusa_snooty.gif I think deep down I fear being rejected.

I'm guessing girls (good looking AND otherwise) are bitches for a wide variety of reasons. 

One of which may have something to do with the reality that there are guys who say shit like "...maybe I should have banged her first" and then go on to blah, blah about $$...

I mean, I feel bitchy towards you and I'd don't even know you.  Maybe that says something?  Maybe it doesn't.

Women like guys that treat then like crap , especially hot ones. There so used to being drooled over by every other guy that if you treat them like their nothing special they get interested.

why are guys complete bitches & only pay attention / talk to girls they want to bang & never just for friendship?

Women like guys that treat then like crap , especially hot ones. There so used to being drooled over by every other guy that if you treat them like their nothing special they get interested.