Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
datguy_16

Anyone ever have this feeling?

So within , I'd say the last 4 weeks or so, Ive had this weird feeling everday, its really hard to explain, but basically to sum it up, its almost like theres a bunch of weight on my shoulders and I just need to let it go.

My girl broke up with me, and lots of other dispapointing things has happened to me in between those times and I just have been feelin so sad, almost like I just want to break down and cry, but everytime I try to cry, I can't, and I know once i do cry, this weird feeling will go away. Its hard to explain but i know if i cry and let it all out, it would help, but its almost like i cant cry cuz i try to stay manly if that makes any sense. anyways this feelin sucks and i wish it would go away. Truth is, I havent cried in about 2 years so you can only imagine all the things ive soaked in and are just waiting to come out.

sorry elsa, but this is actually a serious issue, i know your mad at me but do you really have to prove it here?

beauty points : -2

lol...you can't cry cuz you have to stay "manly"..

wrf is wrong with this country

cry if you have to cry dude AND GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

Guest brokencocoon
beauty points : -2

WTF?

Do you feel all better now?

Karma is a bitch that we create for ourselves I hope you know.

How do you even expect people to care about your "issues" when you go around treating people so thoughtlessly?

I also find it hard crying, maybe because we're not used to. You maybe just lost of any reason why you can't cry and said you want to be manly.

It's hard for you to cry because maybe at the back of your mind, you compare your problem with other people's, knowing that yours is a lot shallower and apparently less serious.

I feel that way a lot. Either I just can't cry or I have cried sooooo much that there is just nothing else to let out. I found that writing things down really helps. Just sit there and think. Whatever comes into your mind write it down, it doesn't even have to make sense. I also found out that you really need to focus on the things that are bothering you and break them apart until you have gotten to the root of whatever is causing you to feel that way, and then you will be able to either accept it or let it go.

I also find it hard crying, maybe because we're not used to. You maybe just lost of any reason why you can't cry and said you want to be manly.

It's hard for you to cry because maybe at the back of your mind, you compare your problem with other people's, knowing that yours is a lot shallower and apparently less serious.

Aww thanks man, you really summed up what I meant right there. Thanks. Oh, and sorry Elsa, no hard feelings?