Notifications
Clear all

Where Is The Worse Place To Get A Pimple?

MemberMember
(@bonsai77)

Posted : 12/27/2013 7:39 am

I would say nose, they are so damn obvious.

MemberMember
(@alexzero2014)

Posted : 12/27/2013 7:41 am

I was about to write that, the Nose is the most horrible spot.

MemberMember
(@xdronax)

Posted : 12/27/2013 8:52 am

I had acne on every single part of my face and body, so i can't really choose a favorite place to get a pimple. However, if i have to choose one i would say the head or my arm pit; two of the worst places to get any pimple, because it hurts like a hell.

MemberMember
(@dunedain)

Posted : 12/27/2013 10:27 am

I would say nose, they are so damn obvious.

Yes!!! I was going to say nose too! When I was in grade 8 I got this zit literally right at the tip of my nose. And because I was so embarrassed I kept trying to pick at it and get rid of it - obviously didn't know any better at the time - it got REALLY red and inflamed. The worst part was that it was mid-December so everyone kept calling me Rudolph....and not in an endearing way. Also on my first day of class in my first year at university, I had the same pimple in the same spot on my nose. What a great first impression!

Anyway, I would also say upper lip is a terrible place to get it. They're always tiny but they're so hard to get rid of for some reason. And I have to be careful about eating or kissing someone for fear of my concealer getting rubbed off. :(

MemberMember
(@bonsai77)

Posted : 12/27/2013 10:54 am

Oh no, i hate the ones on the nose, my heart sinks when i get one.

Upper lip is bad, people always think you have herpes or something when you know its a zit *shudders*

MemberMember
(@bonsai77)

Posted : 12/27/2013 3:21 pm

arm pit would be painful :/

MemberMember
(@markd343)

Posted : 12/27/2013 3:47 pm

Nose or eyelid lol

MemberMember
(@ooo)

Posted : 12/27/2013 4:13 pm

As much as I hate the nose ones, I think I hate the ones next to the mouth more. It's ridiculously hard to get rid of those and the skin is extra sensitive there. On top of it all, it looks like herpes glare.gif

MemberMember
(@clearskinavenger)

Posted : 12/28/2013 11:03 pm

In between the eyebrows idk why i just get so deprssed if i get it there

MemberMember
(@sendmeangels)

Posted : 12/29/2013 12:21 am

Anywhere around my mouth, for sure.

MemberMember
(@chris1337)

Posted : 12/29/2013 4:03 am

I agree with around the mouth. Especially right on the side because it tries to heal and then I open my mouth to eat something and it rips the scab open again. I had a zit there that wasnt so bad but it eventually got so ripped open from talking and stuff that it scabbed over and was all crusty and yellow. Looked like i had major herpes or something and the yellow plasma oozing wasnt helping

MemberMember
(@newtoacne)

Posted : 12/29/2013 4:26 am

upper lip or bottom lip those hurt so much for some reason.

MemberMember
(@chris1337)

Posted : 12/29/2013 5:05 am

I think some runner ups would be right inbetween the eyes and inside the nose(hurt so bad for somereason)

MemberMember
(@bellohellojellonello)

Posted : 12/29/2013 5:15 am

Nose. Its like a target and attracts attention.

MemberMember
(@bonsai77)

Posted : 12/29/2013 7:04 am

lip ones can hurt really bad, and they make your lip swollen too. Plus people think its herpes -.-

i hate them all

MemberMember
(@maria199)

Posted : 12/29/2013 12:21 pm

Nose pimples are the most embarrasing but i rarely have nose breakouts and they are relatively small.. the ones next to mouth are the most painful, they hurt when you try to eat and they annoy me even if thet are small..

MemberMember
(@black-beaute)

Posted : 12/30/2013 12:53 am

Right in the middle of the eyebrow. Look like a third eye and also right on the chin! Hate it!

MemberMember
(@bonsai77)

Posted : 12/31/2013 11:54 am

I just hate acne altogether

I have had a few embarrasing stories regarding acne between the eyebrows....When i went back to japan to see my grandmother she asked me i front of all my relatives why i had a bindi on my forehead.....it was so embarrasing. When i told her it was acne, she told me that it served me right for leaving japan xD

MemberMember
(@zach-zach)

Posted : 01/01/2014 12:51 pm

Lips, hands down. Thankfully I haven't had a bad one around the lips recently, but good god do they suck... usually very painful, especially at the corners of the mouth, and I'm sure some people think spots around the lips = STDs. Not fun!

MemberMember
(@sadie214)

Posted : 01/04/2014 12:46 am

In between the eyes for sure!!! It's the most noticeable.