Notifications
Clear all

That Bump On Bryan Cranston And Tom Cruise's Face

MemberMember
(@i-love-hand-sanitzer)

Posted : 12/25/2013 2:14 am

Ok guys, this is a serious question. I don't know if you guys watch that show Breaking Bad the one starring Bryan Cranston (from Malcolm in the Middle). That bump on his face bothers me to NO END because I have a similar one on my face in the exact spot (although a little smaller). I noticed that Tom Cruise also have a similar bump. Basically, it's just flesh colored, non-inflammatory, firm, non-itcy, and kind of just there. It is very annoying and seems to be permanent. I have had mine for at least 3 years. I took accutane and everything went away except some scarring and this bump. I do not think it is acne. I am hoping someone out there knows what I am talking about and have some suggestions. I use differin and have seem some reduction in scars but this bump is completely stubborn and will not go away.

Advice please! Thanks

MemberMember
(@xcharliex)

Posted : 12/25/2013 8:48 am

I also have a couple of these and Accutane has not done anything for them either. I think they are some sort of large millia or facial cyst. After my treatment is over I plan on getting them taken out. From what i've read they are relatively easy to remove and it shouldn't cost much or leave much of a scar.

MemberMember
(@jjj333kkk2)

Posted : 12/26/2013 1:59 am

It's probably a hypertrophic scar.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 12/26/2013 8:44 am

it is acne that is under layer of scars , only retin a helped me cleared those because of how well it exfoliates

MemberMember
(@gneyah8gmail-com)

Posted : 10/25/2022 4:12 pm

I have the exact same thing.. same size, same place. Ive had it my whole life. Never bothered me.