Notifications
Clear all

Favorite Foundation For Yellow Skin Tones?

MemberMember
(@jennyrs)

Posted : 12/23/2013 4:01 pm

What foundations/face makeup do you recommend for yellow undertones?

I absolutely love the shades Mac offers because you don't have to worry about turning orange, but they make me breakout. I like Bare Minerals but I'm in between Light and Fairly Light. I also like Garnier BB Cream for Oily Skin but again, I'm in between Medium/Deep and Medium/Light.

What do you guys like?

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 12/25/2013 9:14 am

Most other mineral makeups Coe in far more shades and have neutral, yellow & pink undertones available. Everyday minerals for example.

MemberMember
(@sanjoseroo)

Posted : 12/26/2013 3:50 pm

Bobbi Brown Warm Sand--it doesn't make me break out and there are two colors Sand and Warm Sand.

MemberMember
(@scar_tissue)

Posted : 12/27/2013 10:34 pm

I love Cover Fx pressed powder and Chanel foundation.

MemberMember
(@vivids)

Posted : 02/28/2014 1:39 pm

I love MAC foundations too, but my face breakout so much from it. I switched to Lancome Teint Miracle and the color match is perfect for me. They have a lot of warm shades so maybe you should try that out.

MemberMember
(@dunedain)

Posted : 03/03/2014 4:03 pm

I loveee the whole Make Up For Ever HD set - primer, liquid foundation and powder. Though I do typically switch out the MUFE powder for the Cover FX mattifying one or UD De-slick powder, but only because MUFE is $$. I've heard that MUFE isn't the greatest for acne-prone skin, but for me it is the only foundation that gives excellent coverage without breaking me out and I've been using it for several years now. They've got a range of different shades. I'm Chinese and I don't have the 'pale' asian skin, I've got a warmer yellow undertone, and I find that #207 is the best shade I've ever used. And they have different coloured primers too, depending on whether you want to brighten up your skin or counterbalance any redness you may have. :)