Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welsh Wizard

Possibly the weirdest place to have a spot...

Ok I woke up this morning and had the most painful nostril ever. It turns out that there is a spot growing on the upper roof of my nostril, any ideas on how to get rid of it because it is quite painful!

Oh man, the ones inside the nose are always the biggest and hurt the most, especially when your sick and have to blow your nose alot. I usually only get them when I'm sick and have to constantly blow my nose, I'm guessing that's because I have a lot of bacteria in there at the time. The only thing that I have found to help is to pop the little bastard when you can see some white or yellow. wacko.gif

lol, that is so funny! ACtually, I have had one right on the end of my bottom eyelid. It stayed there for weeks but was very small.

I get gigantic ones in my earlobes too. Yikes

A kid in one of my classes had one on his eye lid and couldn't open his eye very well. You could tell he was in huge pain and tried to keep his face hidden the entire class period.

I hate when I get a big zit right between my eyes.. it just fucks my whole face up.. because it fucks my eyes up.. and blah.. fucking pimples.