Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bingiscool

So I went to Shopper's Drug Mart today....

I went to the drug store and bought both the Herbal Logix (25ml in a little box) and the Clearasil Pore Cleanser. I don't know if I just wasted $18 CDN or not.

Today when I got home i noticed that my HUGE zit on my nose is still very bad and is dark purple. I took a closer look and noticed 2 very tiny white dots that seem to be right under my zit and I don't know if my zits are going to break out some white heads.

I don't know if this is a good thing or not but I don't want to take any chances. So if white heads pop out from my blackhead, does that mean it's healing or does that mean my pores are clogged to hell?

Today I may continue to use Botchla's C&C regimen and hope it works so I don't know if now is a good time to switch to using Herbal and Clearasil.

P.S. Which is worse, a blackhead or whitehead?

They say the Botchlas or whatever should get worse before it gets better try that for at least a month. Switching up products to often is not a good idea.