Notifications
Clear all

Clear Skin On My Fucking Face.

MemberMember
(@sum1killme)

Posted : 12/19/2013 10:57 pm

keep it short

How?

Quit using everything on my face just water over the summer it was a fucking process.

Lost some fucking weight going on all those diets for me i found my true triggers and eliminated them.

Quit lifting heavy weights everyday.

Months ago i realized the only improvment i ever reached was on chromium. what does chromium do and who uses that shit? people with diabetes use it to stabalize blood sugar. it was causing hairloss so i quit, back to square one, never trust any fucking pills anyway.

Found out i know some people who cured their diabetes by eating cactus. bingo, fucking natural plant that stabalizes blood sugar like there is no fucking tommorrow,has antioxidants,filled with vitamins,anti-inflamation agents. 8 years of monstourous hormonal cystic face deforming mind raping fucking acne gone in a couple of weeks.

hope this will help anybody who is going through this hell, beleive me i have fucking been there.

Binga liked
MemberMember
(@markd343)

Posted : 12/20/2013 12:01 am

Seems possible. Thank you for sharing.

MemberMember
(@mk04)

Posted : 12/20/2013 9:36 pm

That's interesting.. When you say cactus, do you mean the "prickly pear"?

MemberMember
(@user174136)

Posted : 12/23/2013 4:36 am

Glad you found something that works for you! :)

MemberMember
(@brandon1992)

Posted : 12/25/2013 3:43 am

Fucking A' brother, glad you found a solution. How the fuck does the cactus taste?

MemberMember
(@lilly75)

Posted : 12/25/2013 5:11 am

That's awesome - glad you've found something that's worked for you!

I'd love to know more about it though - is it prickly pear? how often do you it eat it and how much do you eat?

And it was just eating this cactus thing and avoiding things you know are triggers for you?

MemberMember
(@k3tchup)

Posted : 12/31/2013 5:29 am

Interesting to say the least. Hope it lasts....

"cured their diabetes.." Diabetes is never cured at this date. It is managed long term. You have it until you die or unless you get a pancreatic transplant which is most of the time given only to type 1 (juvenile[born with it]) diabetics. Not type II- the kind that older people develop and well children who are overweight and lack exercise in their life (an ever growing trend).