I Got Lazy... I Fee...

Notifications
Clear all

I Got Lazy... I Feel Guilty

MemberMember
(@sunbeam-the-great)

Posted : 12/18/2013 8:24 pm

I been using the regimen for about a month long. Then for stupid reason I got lazy and stopped following the regimen... Well because I was too hooked up on games... MMO games on PC. And I am very lazy that I only can do only 1 step... 1 step which is the facial wash cleanser.

So I feel very guilty about quitting my regimen. And all due of it I started breaking-out furiously... It's all my fault...

I wonder if anyone else got bad habit of skipping the regimen?

MemberMember
(@markd343)

Posted : 12/18/2013 11:51 pm

It happens. I've done it too. Try to prioritize your skin.

MemberMember
(@sunbeam-the-great)

Posted : 12/19/2013 6:40 pm

How? Some advice or examples?

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 12/19/2013 6:42 pm

You just gotta make it a priority for it to work well. Just like brushing your teeth, taking a shower, putting on deodorant, etc. Make it a regular part of your daily hygiene routine and it will become a habit.

MemberMember
(@chucky83)

Posted : 12/19/2013 11:48 pm

I do it when I brush my teeth - that way I never forget. The only time I missed a treatment was when I ran out - again - I was too lazy to order any. Don't beat yourself up. At least you know how to do it.

MemberMember
(@markd343)

Posted : 12/20/2013 11:05 am

How? Some advice or examples?

You got to set a schedule and do it everyday at the same time. My schedule was shower at 8am then do regimen then at 8pm shower again do regimen. It takes 2 seconds to put a cream.

MemberMember
(@doctor-neutrino)

Posted : 12/20/2013 11:58 pm

The effort required to sustain the consistency initially will payoff big time; as The Regimen is implemented with increasing regularity, the momentum of the process will ensure adherence to it.