Notifications
Clear all

Red Flaming Zits

MemberMember
(@kekamarie)

Posted : 12/18/2013 9:59 am

Now that it is my time of the month I have developed spots and they are red and inflamed. I put aczone on them and it helps fade them some but is there anything else I can do? My face was looking so much better and then since I have hormonal acne more came up. I am so sick of this. I am just starting aczone and a retinal cream though so I'm not giving up with those I just want to know if there is anything else I can do to help with the healing process? I have an interview next week and I can cover up my spots with makeup but it would cover a lot better if they weren't so red and inflamed. Thank you.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 12/18/2013 11:21 am

let the cream do the work and leave it alone

MemberMember
(@wave50)

Posted : 12/28/2013 1:34 am

try spironolactone if you think it is hormonal!! hang in there you're beautiful

MemberMember
(@missc1990)

Posted : 01/11/2014 10:18 am

I don't really seem to get the point. I also don't get why people would advertise about spiro for those amount of pimples. They are not even that red and that big... I have pimples like that all the time... I just cover them with some make up, and it will be very hard to notice.

If you want to get rid of those kind of pimples - first try to improve your diet and lifestyle. If that won't do the trick, try to find out what happens to your body at the time you break out. There are a lot of well informed people on this forum who might be able to help you with that. You can try to take some supplements or herbs for your specific hormonal issue.