Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do you think your foundation looks good?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think your foundation looks good?

• My foundation looks good all day
    • I think it looks OK but after a couple hours it's awful
    • I think it looks pretty good most of the day
    • It always looks bad but I wear it anyway
    • I gave up on foundation

What foundations have you found that look really good and last long, and what ones don't???

I use CG aquasmooth- it looks wonderful most of the day. Only 12, 14 hours later does it dry up in just a couple places (instead of my entire face!)

(btw, thanks a ton Halide)

Mine looks good all day but took me forever to find the right one..

I have typical comboskin... dry where I shave and very oily in my t-zone. foundations I've used were either too dry or too oily.

Where I'm a guy,, it's really important for it to blend and not be obvious and I've had a hard time finding the perfect color since I'm French and I'm slightly Olive BUT not olive all the way that I need extreme yellow smile.gif

So... I've tried them all between professional and drugstore and department store.... I used to love MAC but it doesn't cater to my oily skin... color was a perfect match between NC25 and NC30...

What I found that works best it Revlon's ColorStay Natural (not the original) in color BUFF it's great... it also has SPF 15 so I don't need to apply a seperate SPF where I"m applying the foundation.

It's currently 5:30 PM and I've applied it at 7:30am before heading for work and right now as it sits on my face, unpowered, it's still matte..with only the slightest sheen....NO OIL!! smile.gif

Hope this helps anyone..

Jason

I am so loving CG aquasmooth its wonderful for me- and not expensive... Today I've had it on for about 12 hours and it's not dried up, cracked, caked up, slimy or frightening. I have my hair up in a pony tail- I went out in public with my hair in a pony tail... I love this foundation. The color doesn't take over my face and make it look like I have a mask on....

so only about 2 weeks of using it and I'm convinced that I love this stuff!

I think my makeup looks awful, but I wear it any and have since I was 12 or 13. I now use Prescriptives Virtual Matte foundation and Powder. It really helps with oil control and looks a little more natural than most of the foundations that I have used in the past.

Guest *Clara

I use MAC Studio Fix and it looks great all day.

lancome has this foundation that caters to dry skin... it's probably one of the best foundations i've ever tried. and i've tried a lot!!! of course, i always moisturize. and makeup is still a bitch to me. i can never quite get my skin perfect, but at least it doesn't look reallly gross at the end of the day.

ATM, I've been wearing Clinique Super Balanced Makeup and it's been fine. If I don't spend a lot of time blending things and setting with powder then it looks...cakey. But I can spend a good 45 minutes to an hour doing makeup so.