Notifications
Clear all

Acne Scars

MemberMember
(@roman95)

Posted : 12/17/2013 11:26 pm

Hey guys im 18years old and ive had really bad acne in the past and continue to suffer today but mostly from clogged pores and big blackheads which sometimes leave me with scars like these and Im really hoping there are some treatments out there that can help me get rid of these scars.. let me know what you guys think, comments are apreciated...

post-190554-0-83302400-1387340805.jpgpost-190554-0-63925100-1387340807.jpg

post-190554-0-83302400-1387340805.jpg

post-190554-0-63925100-1387340807.jpg

MemberMember
(@jfiligree)

Posted : 12/18/2013 8:36 pm

These aren't acne scars - they're pores. They tend to get larger around the T-zone and it's completely normal (and not fixable). Larger pores tend to be associated with oily skin. You also don't have blackheads. Those are sebaceous filaments and everyone has them. They will never go away completely but you can drastically improve their appearance with a daily BHA or AHA (I recommend Stridex pads in the red box) and/or the Oil Cleansing Method.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 12/18/2013 8:44 pm

These aren't acne scars - they're pores. They tend to get larger around the T-zone and it's completely normal (and not fixable). Larger pores tend to be associated with oily skin. You also don't have blackheads. Those are sebaceous filaments and everyone has them. They will never go away completely but you can drastically improve their appearance with a daily BHA or AHA (I recommend Stridex pads in the red box) and/or the Oil Cleansing Method.

..... ? they are scarred pores and they can be fixed by getting certain procedures to fix them

MemberMember
(@jfiligree)

Posted : 12/18/2013 10:25 pm

..... ? they are scarred pores and they can be fixed by getting certain procedures to fix them

I personally think they are just large pores. A few of the larger ones might be scarred pores but they are pretty uniform in size which is why I would not consider them "scars." Pores (not scars) cannot shrink down in size - from my understanding. I could be wrong.

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 12/19/2013 3:04 am

the nose are for sure sebaceous filaments. otherwise good skin texture with sun damage and no visible indented scarring. retin a or some laser if you have the money.

vegan diet for pih