Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i am a sixteen year old male with oily acne prone skin. i get it on my forhead, around my mouth area, and on the sides of my face im guessing where i sleep on. i think its all just horomonal i usually get a cyst once a month. i currently am using exposed skin care and its working okay i guess. i am just very tired of breaking out and having my face wet with oil by the middle of the day. i do all the right things, wash my face twice a day, dont touch my face, dont consume and sugar, dairy or oily food. ive tried getting perscriptions from the derm, epiduo, exposed, blah blah blah. i take omega 3 and a zinc supplement. i dont know what to do any more. i have been researching light treatment, laser treatment, zen med... etc. what works? im not looking for anything that will cause serious damage. please help my acne is starting to get to my head and having an emotional effect... taking its toll on me. i think somehow stopping the oil prodction could help... idk anymore i just want to look like everybody else and not worry about my skin.