Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
clown

The Regimen has stopped working for me.

well, it seems that way. after a week, it was working great. Now it's been two weeks, and i have a lot more whiteheads and bumpy skin. My oreder of Proactiv will be here soon anyway.

But, i think i need a facial. Is a facial the best way to unclog all the blocked pores and squeeze out the dirt from the inside? I hear that facial experts use a method called extraction. Anyone else had a facial like this? Thoughts please smile.gif

There's not way of knowing until you have been strictly on the regimen for 1-2 full months. But it sounds like you're switching to proactiv anyway. Well, if it doesn't work, you can always give the regimen a shot.

Whatever you do, stick around. I can't live without your avatar!

-Dan

There's not way of knowing until you have been strictly on the regimen for 1-2 full months.  But it sounds like you're switching to proactiv anyway.  Well, if it doesn't work, you can always give the regimen a shot.

Whatever you do, stick around.  I can't live without your avatar!

-Dan

Well, i've always wanted to try the "miracle" Proactiv. It arrives today. But if not, I will definitely go back to the Regimen. Thanks Dan.

I've tried Proactiv and used it for 3 years. For $45, you get a small bottle of cleanser, toner and bp. It gave me great initial clearing for about a year, but then it lost its effectiveness. Additionally, for the high price you do not even get a moisturizer included. The bp is the jewel of the system; it is 2.5%, goes on smoothly, and has some good water-binding properties. Comparing Proactiv and Dan's system, Dan's system wins far and away. It is inexpensive, gentle, and has kept my skin beautiful (I had cystic acne). You might like Proactiv for a while, but I think you'll soon see that you're getting a superior and more affordable regimen with Dan's.

Ok, thanks guys. I hope I'm one of the lucky ones who it continues to work well for. But oh well, we can but hope. :0)