Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Schmoe

TCA Cross For Rolling and Boxcar scars?

Hello all,

I know the TCA Cross report stated that the method was also effective on rolling and boxcar scars, but has anyone tried it for anything other than icepick scars?

I know that for icepicks, a toothpick is used to apply the TCA, but how is it applied for boxcar and rolling scars?

Well, I've done around 7 50% TCA crosses to my scars and some of those scars were boxcar and rolling and yes, they HAVE improved a bit from the cross!!! woo hoo. Actually, I think this one rolling scar I had has filled in alot. Now instead of a long,big rolling scar, theres a smaller hole inside of it and it filled in around it. As for some of my ice picks, they have done just the opposite. They are more shallow and wider. Either way, I like the results I've gotten so far. They are not drastic but definitely noteworthy. Good luck.

What she said. smile.gif

How did you perform the procedure on the rolling and boxcar scars? I have a few icepicks, but most of my scars are either rolling or boxcar.

I tried it on one rolling scar. It will take many months and many treatments to see if it worked or not.