Notifications
Clear all

Only Way To Cure Acne Is To Reduce Sebum

MemberMember
(@sharlin)

Posted : 12/14/2013 7:27 am

All these remedies(wash face, eat healthy) are myths, or else we wouldn't still be having acne. I have seen my face actually breakout from vegetables before, and clear-up from soda. How is this possible? It's all dietary related, and random at that. The mechanism behind acne is caused by sebum production, and putting shit on your face will do absolutely nothing to stop it, nor will washing your face.

The cure to acne is out there, and we have to ingest it. It's just that we haven't figured out what it is yet. Accutane is the only thing I know of, but surely a different component exists that can do better. Statistical odds say I'm right.

MemberMember
(@brandylad)

Posted : 12/14/2013 7:55 am

internal imbalance, acne is caused by the bodies reaction to an imbalance.. the ridiculously hard part is finding out what that imbalance is saywhat.gif

MemberMember
(@danthenewworld)

Posted : 12/14/2013 8:59 am

the only reason i find in sebum production at skin level is the lack of sebum (washed by harsh soaps, hot water, probably bp idk), but.. i don't know exactly why does the skin produce so much sebum after some *happenings* like these, or the sun.. what does the sun do? is it just evaporating the sebum? or is it causing some damage to the skin and the sebum is made with healing purpouses?

and how can a somewhat acid moisturiser prevent skin dryness and thus sebum overproduction? does it kill some bacteria? could bacteria be a cause of excess sebum? why isn't the sebum killing it (or it's inbalance i should say), is the sebum itself improper? (producing inbalance of bacteria)

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 12/14/2013 10:34 am

All these remedies(wash face, eat healthy) are myths, or else we wouldn't still be having acne. I have seen my face actually breakout from vegetables before, and clear-up from soda. How is this possible? It's all dietary related, and random at that. The mechanism behind acne is caused by sebum production, and putting shit on your face will do absolutely nothing to stop it, nor will washing your face.

The cure to acne is out there, and we have to ingest it. It's just that we haven't figured out what it is yet. Accutane is the only thing I know of, but surely a different component exists that can do better. Statistical odds say I'm right.

wrong

MemberMember
(@sdr-wellnesscoach)

Posted : 12/14/2013 12:50 pm

wrong

Right and wrong. The cause of acne is your own immune system. When you eliminate that one thing that triggers that immune response, you eliminate acne. It's not always food but it's not all that hard to find either. Gain control of what you put in your body and then it becomes rather simple.