Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cl33rm3

excessive drying... 2 months in!!!

i have followed the regimen exactly for about 2 months but what happens now is after a week of it my skin becomes ultra-dry and i have to take 2-3 applications off, because anything but heavy moisturizer would just tear apart my skin...

like the second water touches it all the flakiness/dryness becomes extremely evident. i know this was a common occurence in the first few weeks but why is this still happening?

switch to Eucerin Skin Renewal. Problem solved. No other moisturizer comes close.

yea i try using less bp and then i start to break out a little... and yea i do use skin renewal except on my neck i use neutrogena.

oh well atleast when i do use it in full amounts it only takes 1-2 days to become 95% clear again, and i'd rather be dry and clear than broken out.

i'll try to pick some of that stuff... do you have any suggestions for the neck? i know AHAs are bad for it

i'll try to pick some of that stuff... do you have any suggestions for the neck? i know AHAs are bad for it

Never heard that, why would they be? I'm assuming you have acne on your neck, or what?

You might also try just using bp once a day for a while, and washing/moisturizing the other time..