Sadness

MemberMember
(@user360044)

Posted : 12/10/2013 3:57 pm

Hello, (sigh). I have acne otherwise i wouldnt be here. Acne makes me feel like shit, there some people who bring up the acne but dont mean it in a bad way and say stuff like "dude, you have bad acne bro" but then theres others like this one asshole everyone finds annoying. Me just trying to be friendly i spark up a conversation, he later tells me "dude get proactiv, your face is disgusting"and i just reply "thanks bro" in a really sad voice. I wanted to beat the shit out of him, but i stopped myself knowing that wouldnt make me any better than him. So i just walked away and hes telling me "i didnt mean it" and other stuff. Ive had acne before but i dont know what made me break out so bad in the beginning of this school year . If im worrying about my weight then i gain weight and have little acne but if i worry about acne then it gets worse and i lose weight all of a sudden. Why do i have such bad luck. I feel disgusted by my own face and i just wanna be home all day and never get out. Im staring accutane next but theyre making watch my trygysams levels or however its spelled because its borderline. Im sad everyday and Ive never been happy with myself physically or mentally. And i know my first world problems dont even amount to the others people with actual real world problems but I just dont know. Why is everyone is lucky to be born smart, skinny, and with no acne. Yes, i know im a sinner but shit, im either or sad. Either way thanks to anyone who read this story. And yes i know im asking for attention....

Wow i need to fix my spelling *im staring accutane next

The tryglymicine levels which is basically my cholestorel, so theyre calling me fat and i need to lose weight otherwise they will take me off of accutane. Im staring with 40 then 80, over the course of 6 months

MemberMember
(@danthenewworld)

Posted : 12/10/2013 4:15 pm

yeah some are borned with a lot of qualities and others with horrible problems, but there are some things..

like a general phenomenon that when a stimuli is weak (barrely touching your hand for ex., or having little happiness reasons) our sensibility increases (to put it to your attention), and when a stimuli is v. strong (like scratching your hand with your nails) the sensibility must rapidly decrease (to avoid pain). try it on your hand :P .thats how it is in every thing in our life.

and of course i wouldn't underestimate the power of Humans

MemberMember
(@marie11793)

Posted : 12/16/2013 8:28 pm

Andrew! Please don't feel that way!! Acne is controllable you just have to find the right medicine/routine and be patient. I'm a 20 year old girl and have had clear skin my whole life up until a few months ago. I started tretinoin gel a few weeks ago and my breakouts are worsening. I sometimes feel the same way you do but then I breathe and realize it's going to get better soon! If you are positive, positive things will happen :) Let us know how the accutane goes.