Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Heyitskaye

5 Weeks And It Still Stings (Killing Me)

I got cleared up before but for some reason acne came back so i have to go back to zero. Im alread on my 5th week of DKR but what i dont understand is that it still fucking stings. Pls help its intolerable :(((( makes me wanna just cry

Edited by Heyitskaye

I actually want to ask the same question. I'm on my 6th week and it still stings so bad. On my fourth week it stopped stinging so I thought my skin is used to BP already but on my 5th week it started to sting again and until now. Is it normal?

It stings? I use all 4 DKR products and the only one that is even close to stinging is the AHA+, but that's so slight it's not really worth mentioning. The cleanser, BP, and moisturizer shouldn't sting at all... Maybe you are using too much BP? I'm two months in and I basically use the BP as a spot treatment...

I have had 2 dermatologists, 1 PA and 1 asthetician tell me that if I put something on my face that stings more than a little bit and hurts longer than a couple of seconds, then I should not use it. Pain is your skin telling you that you are doing something wrong. And if it hurts enough to make you cry - stop IMMEDIATLY! Either reduce the amount of BP you are using to one product, or take a little break.