Notifications
Clear all

How To Use Mousturizer?

MemberMember
(@girlshateme)

Posted : 12/09/2013 11:59 am

Okay So I have to use mousturizer once a day as advised by my dermatologist. It is a Salycylic acid face wash.

So when I return to home in evening, my face is a little oily, dirty. Should I first wash my face with water, let it dry for few minutes and then apply face wash and again wash my face with water?

Or should I just apply face wash over my oily/dirty face and then wash with water?

MemberMember
(@ballen)

Posted : 12/12/2013 8:54 am

I would use a cleanser, then use the moisturizer.

MemberMember
(@sunnysarah)

Posted : 12/12/2013 6:18 pm

Okay So I have to use mousturizer once a day as advised by my dermatologist. It is a Salycylic acid face wash.

So when I return to home in evening, my face is a little oily, dirty. Should I first wash my face with water, let it dry for few minutes and then apply face wash and again wash my face with water?

Or should I just apply face wash over my oily/dirty face and then wash with water?

Hy GirlsHateMe! Wet your face with warm water and then add the cleanser in while your skin is still wet. Massage it lightly into your skin, let it sit for 30 seconds on your skin, and then rinse your cleanser off with warm water. Pat dry, then add moisturizer. :)

MemberMember
(@markd343)

Posted : 12/24/2013 9:15 pm

Wet face. Use Cleanser. Dry face. Use moisturizer.

MemberMember
(@girlshateme)

Posted : 05/20/2014 2:52 pm

I would use a cleanser, then use the moisturizer.

Hy GirlsHateMe! Wet your face with warm water and then add the cleanser in while your skin is still wet. Massage it lightly into your skin, let it sit for 30 seconds on your skin, and then rinse your cleanser off with warm water. Pat dry, then add moisturizer.

Wet face. Use Cleanser. Dry face. Use moisturizer.

Hi

There is no cleanser and mouisturiser to be used. I have specifically been told to just use this facewash and no other thing. It is a moisturizer free facewash. Sorry for wrong subject line. So again, how do i use this fash wash?

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 05/21/2014 9:22 am

same way you would use any face wash - wet your face then use the cleanser all over your face - rinse it off then pat dry. that's it! dont use hot water on your face. use only warm water to avoid any irritation.

MemberMember
(@girlshateme)

Posted : 05/21/2014 11:45 am

^ I do not know what is so unclear here. This is the 1st time I am using a moisturiser and I do not know (or want to) how to use a cleanser. I just want to know how to use a faswash.

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 05/21/2014 1:41 pm

you are making no sense you either want to know how to use a cleanser, face wash etc (all the same thing) or the moisturizer. its one or the other.

the cleanser you use the same way as you would whenever you wash your face which i know you have done a million times in your life. with moisturizer you put in after you have washed and dried your face. you do not wash it off. its that simple you are making this way more difficult than it needs to be.

MemberMember
(@torquemonster)

Posted : 05/25/2014 3:38 am

GHM,

You are confusing the responders with your terminology. Normally a "face wash" is a cleanser. A moisturizer or lotion is not typically referred to as a "face wash". In general you should clean your face and then apply a lotion/moisturizer. Aren't there some directions that came with the product you are trying to use? Good luck.

MemberMember
(@joshd1987)

Posted : 05/31/2014 3:52 am

lol - what TorqueMonster said.