Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
arlallway

Regimen and Makeup

i'm sort of going through the same dilema. thanks to the regimen, i am pretty clear eusa_pray.gif . but i wonder if i am not 100% clear due to difficulty removing my makeup Or maybe i'm just a perfectionist and will never be happy confused.gif I wash with the purpose bar, but in order to remove my makeup efficiently, i end up having to wash a few times. And i know we're not supposed to wash longer than 10 seconds or something eusa_doh.gif I am going to try using Almay makeup remover. It's non-comedogenic, Hypo-Allergenic, Oil Free, fragrance Free and Non-Irritating eusa_eh.gif Now that i sound like an ad....i'll see how it goes and try to let you know

i'm sort of going through the same dilema.  thanks to the regimen, i am pretty clear  eusa_pray.gif .  but i wonder if i am not 100% clear due to difficulty removing my makeup  Or maybe i'm just a perfectionist and will never be happy confused.gif I wash with the purpose bar, but in order to remove my makeup efficiently, i end up having to wash a few times.  And i know we're not supposed to wash longer than 10 seconds or something  eusa_doh.gif I am going to try using Almay makeup remover.  It's non-comedogenic, Hypo-Allergenic, Oil Free, fragrance Free and Non-Irritating  eusa_eh.gif Now that i sound like an ad....i'll see how it goes and try to let you know

i'm sort of going through the same dilema.  thanks to the regimen, i am pretty clear  eusa_pray.gif .  but i wonder if i am not 100% clear due to difficulty removing my makeup  Or maybe i'm just a perfectionist and will never be happy confused.gif I wash with the purpose bar, but in order to remove my makeup efficiently, i end up having to wash a few times.  And i know we're not supposed to wash longer than 10 seconds or something  eusa_doh.gif I am going to try using Almay makeup remover.  It's non-comedogenic, Hypo-Allergenic, Oil Free, fragrance Free and Non-Irritating  eusa_eh.gif Now that i sound like an ad....i'll see how it goes and try to let you know

I'm using Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser. It's medicated, but it's so weak that it makes absolutely no difference to me. It cleans makeup really, really well. I'm really careful about this one too because if I don't remove ALL the makeup I end up breaking out really bad.

I'm using Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser. It's medicated, but it's so weak that it makes absolutely no difference to me. It cleans makeup really, really well. I'm really careful about this one too because if I don't remove ALL the makeup I end up breaking out really bad.

i know this isnt any help but when i started the regimen i just stopped wearing make up because i didnt want to have it interfere. i am so much happier in the morning now, not having to stare at my face and try to cover up every single imperfection (which usually looks stupid anyway cause you can tell theres a glob of concealer over it).

all i do now is after my skin has dried from the moisturizer, i brush on some loose powder.

Yeah, I wish I could stop wearing make-up too, but I'm just not at that point yet. Mentally, I mean. I can't get myself to walk out of the house without makeup on. Pretty sad.

I don't use concealer though, so it doesn't look all gunked up. With foundation on, it's the only way I can feel normal at this point.

The Regimen is great - but you gotta admit, that 10 second washing routine is ridiculous for women (like me) who use makeup.

I use cetaphil cleanser in combination with dove sensitive skin beauty bar and need to wash several times as well to remove the mineral makeup I use and love(bareminerals or sheer cover makeup).

I think as long as you wash gently, don't scrub with a washcloth, use a lot of cleanser and rinse very well, finishing with cool water, you'll remove all the makeup without irritating your skin, if you're gentle.

It works for me!