Notifications
Clear all

Clairisonic (How Often Should I Use It).

MemberMember
(@jdog31)

Posted : 12/07/2013 9:40 pm

My questions is:how often should I use my clairisonic? Once a day (morning or night) or twice a day? Also how many time a week? Thanks for your help.

MemberMember
(@balletkitty66)

Posted : 12/10/2013 1:06 am

Hello,

I was curious if you were doing the regimen or if you were looking for general guidance? If you are looking for general guidance, do you have active spots or is it mainly blackheads and red marks?

I used my Clarisonic for two and a half years and stopped using it when I started the regimen in October (?). I was so excited when I first started using it. When I had active spots the Clarisonic was way too rough for my skin and made me break out more, however, it was nice on my nose and other areas where I have blackheads. I only used the Clarisonic at night after removing my makeup because 2 times a day was too intense. Personally I feel it should be used 3 times per week max and only on areas without active spots. I was so tempted to use it when my skin was flaking badly from the regimen yet that would have been way too irritating.

As Dan says, irritation equals acne so I think being strategic when using the Clarisonic is my best advice.

Hope this helps!

Rachael

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 12/20/2013 10:16 pm

The amount of time you use the Clarisonic is very dependant on your skin condition. If my skin is irritated by the acne medication then I won't even use it. If my skin is calm, I'll use it at night to help cleanse my make up off. My friend has normal, clear skin so she uses it twice a day.