Notifications
Clear all

Confused, Help! W/pics

MemberMember
(@yourboy1)

Posted : 12/06/2013 4:48 pm

ok so i have these red spots on my temple area, i am confused because when i look in the mirror at a certain angle they appear to look like holes but they mostly always look like just marks. My question is if they were holes shouldnt they look like holes all the time not just at an exact angle? Can it be the redness just making them appear as holes?post-357446-0-36874100-1386366500.png

post-357446-0-36874100-1386366500.png

MemberMember
(@kb2000)

Posted : 12/07/2013 1:50 am

Maybe they are shallow, and the light has to be a certain way to make them look like they are indented. Does it feel smooth?

In some lighting and at some angles, my skin can actually look smooth (it's not smooth).

MemberMember
(@yanagupta)

Posted : 12/07/2013 3:57 am

They seem indented atrophic scars. They're usually thinner in depth, depressed and crater in appearance. Yours do have that hole like appearance which you are talking about and that's totally okay. It's a type of scarring. It depends how you're viewing it. Angle and light difference matter. Are you working on treating them?

MemberMember
(@yourboy1)

Posted : 12/07/2013 4:55 am

Maybe they are shallow, and the light has to be a certain way to make them look like they are indented. Does it feel smooth?

In some lighting and at some angles, my skin can actually look smooth (it's not smooth).

yes it depends on the lighting and angle and yes they do feel smoth

They seem indented atrophic scars. They're usually thinner in depth, depressed and crater in appearance. Yours do have that hole like appearance which you are talking about and that's totally okay. It's a type of scarring. It depends how you're viewing it. Angle and light difference matter. Are you working on treating them?

the problem is i really dont know how to treat them. All i use is a 12% glycolic souffle at night and i hardly go out in the sun

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 12/07/2013 11:42 am

>They seem indented atrophic scars. They're usually thinner in depth, depressed and crater in appearance. Yours do have that hole like appearance which you are talking about and that's totally okay. It's a type of scarring. It depends how you're viewing it. Angle and light difference matter. Are you working on treating them?

the problem is i really dont know how to treat them. All i use is a 12% glycolic souffle at night and i hardly go out in the sun

has it been working ? and i recommend retin a

MemberMember
(@yourboy1)

Posted : 12/07/2013 8:29 pm

>

>They seem indented atrophic scars. They're usually thinner in depth, depressed and crater in appearance. Yours do have that hole like appearance which you are talking about and that's totally okay. It's a type of scarring. It depends how you're viewing it. Angle and light difference matter. Are you working on treating them?

>

has it been working ? and i recommend retin a

somewhat it sort of lightened up the red marks on my cheeks but im still not at the point were i am confident

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 12/07/2013 9:41 pm

youi can incorporate a weekly peel that is a bit stronger, but follow directions! look to something like lactic acid, there are users here so search lactic acid peels

start slow, like at 20 or 30% strength

MemberMember
(@yourboy1)

Posted : 12/08/2013 12:09 am

youi can incorporate a weekly peel that is a bit stronger, but follow directions! look to something like lactic acid, there are users here so search lactic acid peels

start slow, like at 20 or 30% strength

ok thanks for your help(:

MemberMember
(@yanagupta)

Posted : 12/09/2013 9:32 am

I had facial scars for which i used Invicible scars. But i'm not quite sure whether it may work on deep indentations or not. For me, it worked pretty well since, they were flat scars and all i needed was to smoothen out my skin as quickly as possible. Vitamin E, however is a great healer for deep as well light marks.

MemberMember
(@somanyquestions)

Posted : 12/09/2013 1:24 pm

yourboy1, so what is your plan going forward now? Do you plan to do a stronger peel? Please post back with pics of the results if you decide to. Weekly pics would be awesome.

MemberMember
(@yourboy1)

Posted : 12/09/2013 6:50 pm

yourboy1, so what is your plan going forward now? Do you plan to do a stronger peel? Please post back with pics of the results if you decide to. Weekly pics would be awesome.

well i havent done any peels yet but i am sure looking into it since nothing else has really worked on my red marks. Im just a little scared because it would be a at home peel and i dont want my face getting worst than it is already.