Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jdog31

Have A Pimple Type Thing Pop Up On My Arm, Has Anyone Experienced Anything Like That (Think It Might Be A Spider Bite).

The area looks inflamed, and kind of like a flat volcano with the red underneath and a semi think white cover. Please let me know, I did stop by the dermatologist for a facial extraction of whiteheads and blackheads and the dermatologist assistance said to make a appointment if I really wanted to ask the derm (very dumb and annoying since the derm was in the other room and would of taken 2 seconds of her day). Please help if you can....

Here is the best picture I can take at the moment. My ipad picture isn't as clear as I would like it to be. But essentially there is redness with a small white area within the redness. I will try to post clearer pictures as soon as I can.

Sorry after looking at the picture I posted it really does not look like it does in real life. Just picture a darker red and whiter white in the middle. * this is my arm by the way.

post-356866-0-14343900-1386209360.jpg

post-356866-0-14343900-1386209360.jpg