Notifications
Clear all

Johnsons Top To Toe...blistering Skin

MemberMember
(@essex11)

Posted : 12/02/2013 3:54 pm

I saw a post on facebook earlier about a women who used the regimen johnsons head to toe on her baby just to wash her obviously. It ended up blistering and burning the baby. Has anyone had any other bad experiences with this cleanser? Or do people recommend it. Its the one I currently use. I don't know whether I'm having a bad reaction to it only been using it for three days on the regimen.

Skin is really red but that could be from BP as just started regimen.

MemberMember
(@avada-kedavra-acne)

Posted : 12/02/2013 6:02 pm

i dont think you should continue- but thats just my opinion. Usual for mee irritation leads to increase in my current problem.

MemberMember
(@essex11)

Posted : 12/03/2013 5:20 am

i dont think you should continue- but thats just my opinion. Usual for mee irritation leads to increase in my current problem.

You mean stop using the johnsons?

MemberMember
(@kamiller1972)

Posted : 12/03/2013 9:41 am

I didn't have any issues with the Johnson & Johnson's, but I really didn't like that it was so heavily fragranced and contained a lot of stuff I wasn't really happy putting on my skin (I tend to lean toward more natural products)...but I will be honest with you and say it did leave my skin nice and smooth. I didn't experience any burning at all.

MemberMember
(@essex11)

Posted : 12/04/2013 8:16 am

Yeh I was concerned that it was scented. Thanks for the reply, wanted to see what other people thought who had used it. Did you use the regimen?

MemberMember
(@xxyy)

Posted : 12/05/2013 4:20 pm

Assuming youre in the UK so id like to reccomend the best regimen alternatives you can get here which are Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser and Cetaphil lotion. You can get them in boots/asda. A tad pricey but they last a long time and are well worth the price considering how much they reduce irritation. :)

MemberMember
(@kamiller1972)

Posted : 12/05/2013 6:47 pm

Yeh I was concerned that it was scented. Thanks for the reply, wanted to see what other people thought who had used it. Did you use the regimen?

I was using as directed for a while when my skin was really bad....after six month, my skin was red, raw, and very sensitive but pretty much in the clear. I had to cut way back on the BP and found that natural products didn't burn my skin as bad as store bought items.surprised.gif