Opinion Accross Suc...

Notifications
Clear all

Opinion Accross Succsesses

MemberMember
(@unluckyy)

Posted : 12/01/2013 11:17 am

Hey guys,

Today I decided to share my story, maybe to ask some advices by the same go.

I was on the regimen until this beautiful and windfull day. Here is 3 and a half month now I was using whole regimen very strictly. Alongside of the regimen products, I also incorporated AHA and jojoba oil. Main reason why am I quiting is DRYNESS AND ALOT OF FLAKES.. While Dan recommends to add just more pumps of moisturizer and jojoba oil, unfortunately that isnt helping quite much.. Thats just a shame to wake in the morning, lets say with a partner, and to hear that my skin looks strange... Yeah, sure it is, mirror shows alot of flakes and the face lets me feel the stinging over the dryness. I think that bp helped me little bit, slightened the breakouts here and there, but i still am getting new pimples. It seems that now im getting them because of dryness. Most of them are whiteheadless and they takes most time to fade.. Yeah, to fade.. Just curious how long it takes to you guys a pimple to dissapear? It seems that some spots on my face with hyperpigmentation will never fade.. they just stands there over 3 months now and like maybe change color a really very little bit. Share your experience please.

I just want to ask you guys by the same, if you are applying the bp and moisturizer whenever its morning or evening are you getting flakes and dry feel over the face after 6 till 12 hours? I cant even go out, coz in the middle of the party i will get flakes..

I feel great about those who have fixed their acne prone skin with these wonderful guys help. The staff was always to help and drop personal advice. Just want to thank them and say that i appreciate that.

Sorry for my english.

MemberMember
(@eq2008)

Posted : 12/07/2013 6:39 pm

If jojoba oil doesn't clog your pores, try using it by rubbing it over your dry flaky face, use a warm wash cloth to wipe it off gently and then proceed with the cleanser. I use this method at times in the first month on the regimen because of dry flaky skin. What moisturizer are you using ? I find dans moisturizer too oily and cause me to break out here and there so I quit and use my holy Grail Olay complete for sensitive skin as moisturizer.

MemberMember
(@unluckyy)

Posted : 12/09/2013 5:55 pm

Hi, thanks for response.

I use jojoba oil from the second week i started the regimen. It dosnt helped pretty much but slightened the dry feeling. Once i exfoliated my 1 cheek with a handcloth, after that i got a lesson, big lesson to not repeat that in nearly future.. That just caused 3 big red pimples to appear... Then i understood how smooth should i be with my skin.

Yes, Im using Dans moisturizer, that moisturizer keeps me in a good condition only about 2 or 3 hours and i must repeat moisturizing point. Worst are the costs of shipping from amazon of any moisturizers that this website admires to look for to Norway. And here i cant find one, only like regular ones with 30ml quantity and max to 50ml. I ordered cetaphil, but many claims that it cause breakouts, coz its to greasy. It seems that the package are lost anyway so im kinda desperate :)

By the way i sticked to the regimen, minimizing to 1 pump of bp, i feel 3 times more dry, dont know why, but there is not so much flakes as before. And it seems that my face is really getting better, slowly, but still. And the winter her... Maybe it affects also the skin.

MemberMember
(@alfoxo)

Posted : 12/09/2013 7:25 pm

Hello,

I've been using the products for 3-4 years now. I had the same problem when I was starting...my skin was insanely dry and flakey. I have the driest skin of anyone I know (generally speaking, just always have had very dry skin and skin issues), so it wasn't all that surprising.

Either way, my advice would be to modify if you can't bear it any longer. Nowadays, I use the cleanser in the morning as shampoo and on my face, and just use the moisturizer in the morning. Before bed, I use the cleanser to wash my face and then use about 1 pump of the BP on my face (no moisturizer because the combination of BP & moisturizer always made my face bright red). It works almost perfectly, but that was after following the regimen to a T for 5 - 6 months and realizing that it was just too dry that I couldn't stand it anymore. I don't use jojoba oil or AHA, btw.

I get minor spots on occasion, otherwise most people ask me why I even use the stuff since I don't have acne... little do they know :). Anyway, just sharing my story and I hope you find the "sweet spot" where you don't get acne, flakes and dryness.

Good luck!

MemberMember
(@kck182)

Posted : 12/11/2013 12:06 am

Thanks for posting this. I honestly hadn't thought about just not using moisturizer before bed after BP. I can not tolerate the burning and actually applied the BP and moisturizer too close to my under eye bags and caused major irritation which looked awful. It was when I added the moisturizer after the BP, my face was on fire!

MemberMember
(@unluckyy)

Posted : 12/11/2013 2:07 am

Thanks for sharing your story alfoxo :) thats what im doing now, searching for the best care regimen for my skin, it seems that cetaphil will be my best friend from today. I got it yesterday, i dont feel dry anymore, but got flakes :D

How patient should person be to overlive the regimen... damn :D

MemberMember
(@unluckyy)

Posted : 12/14/2013 4:55 pm

Guyssss! Need some help.

Noticed that skin dries after cleansing. Searching information according to this topic i found that cleanser is very gentle and so on and it cant dry the skin, it feels because we wash out the moisturizer.. but how about the spots where i dont even use bp? like my forehead is clear and i dont use there at all but it still feels dry and flakes shows sometimes.. Dans moisturizer does not hold my skin in moisture even reducing bp amount to 1 pump. Anyone knows any other products?

By the way, reducint the amount of bp from 2 pumps to 1 caused more dry, less flakes. why? were i supposed to do that also slowly? no logic... Thanks