Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This is my routine!

1) Steam my face with boiling salt water

2) Wash my face with clean and clear blackhead clearing scrub/let dry naturally

3) Rub in the retin a gel.

I do this twice daily, once in the morn and at night. Im not sure what else to do, it seems like a sensible rountine to me. Oh yeah and after i steam in the mornings i shave daily too!

Anyone know how i can can another tube of this stuff without me going to my doc for another prescription, my damn tube has split and it has leaked the danm gel everywhere. The doctor is bound to get fed up with me if i go to him and ask for another tube!

geez..you aren't having the luck with this, are you? just call your doctor and leave him a message telling him what happened. he should call in another prescription for you no problem...

TheExtricateApparition, retinA is only supposed to be used once a day, at night. Sunlight degrades retinA, and using it 2x a day is very irritating. Try using it just at night (pea size amount) and using a gentle cleanser.

TheExtricateApparition, retinA is only supposed to be used once a day, at night. Sunlight degrades retinA, and using it 2x a day is very irritating. Try using it just at night (pea size amount) and using a gentle cleanser.

I honestly can`t deal with putting stuff like bp or retin a gel on my face, it burns/dries and even makes my face blister. It honestly isn`t worth all the pain and discomfort so im just going to do the following.

1) steam my face with boiling salt water

2) wash my face with clean and clear blackhead clearing scrub.

3) leave to dry naturally

And thats it, im not putting any crappy topicals like bp or retin a on my face ever again, if the marks i have now take upto 3 years to fade then so be it. I'll just keep taking my antibiotics and drink my green tea too!