Notifications
Clear all

Microdermabrasion!

MemberMember
(@eheheh)

Posted : 12/01/2013 2:14 am

Hello! My acne is thankfully being quite calm right now-still there, but much meeker. It's left my face looking a mess though, with red marks and shallow scars all over my cheeks. I've been thinking of microdermabrasions as a way to clear it all up. My issues consist of red marks from pimples, red marks embedded in some shallow scars, small icepicks, and tiny nicks here and there. I'm aware that microdermabrasions won't help with actual scars, but I want to know from people who've done it, how effective is it for discoloration and smoothing out the overall texture? Most importantly, how many treatments are required to get those results? Thanks for your help!

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 12/01/2013 8:01 am

Hello! My acne is thankfully being quite calm right now-still there, but much meeker. It's left my face looking a mess though, with red marks and shallow scars all over my cheeks. I've been thinking of microdermabrasions as a way to clear it all up. My issues consist of red marks from pimples, red marks embedded in some shallow scars, small icepicks, and tiny nicks here and there. I'm aware that microdermabrasions won't help with actual scars, but I want to know from people who've done it, how effective is it for discoloration and smoothing out the overall texture? Most importantly, how many treatments are required to get those results? Thanks for your help!

ye its effective but you will need a lot of treatment like maybe 10 to be happy