Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cindy

Nothing makes me happier.........

It is a sad fact of life that I am the happiest when my face is clearest. I should be able to just not care what people think, but the fact that I still get the occasional zit, and I have had at least some acne since I was in 6th grade! That's like 7 years of dealing with ups and downs of shitty and pretty skin.

I mean, the other day i got one of those painful ones by my jawline, which I know are hormonal, but I'm not going on birth control, because I'm afraid of it getting worse. But I popped the thing, which I guess wasn't as bad as it looked (it was just a big whitehead), and I put aloe vera on overnight, and this moring, it's practically gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! It's the happiest I've felt in a long time!

NOTHING MAKES ME HAPPIER THAN THE FEELING OF CONQUERING A PIMPLE!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

I mean, the other day i got one of those painful ones by my jawline, which I know are hormonal, but I'm not going on birth control, because I'm afraid of it getting worse.

NOTHING MAKES ME HAPPIER THAN THE FEELING OF CONQUERING A PIMPLE!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif