Notifications
Clear all

100Mg Spironolactone A Day

MemberMember
(@sgala3)

Posted : 11/27/2013 6:20 pm

I am currently on yaz birth control and 100mg spironolactone a day. I have been on spironolactone for 2months. My question is when will I start seeing completely clear skin ,because don't get me wrong it's has cleared up most of my acne but I'm still getting a few breakouts on my cheeks ,

Please and thank you

MemberMember
(@like-moonlight)

Posted : 11/27/2013 10:12 pm

Hi! I am also on that dosage of spiro and have been for 11 months now. Be patient with it, most women see the results they expect around the 6 month mark. Since you are seeing good results now, it's just a matter of time for you. I started to really be happy it's my complexion once I added in witch hazel and acne.orgs AHA. Makes your complexion glow, brings back that youthful look to your skin.

MemberMember
(@sgala3)

Posted : 11/29/2013 5:24 pm

awesome !! thank you so much i guess i just needed to hear positive feedback about 100mg spiro because i can get impatient at times, i recently went back to my derm to see if i can bump up my spiro dosage but he said no it can be dangerous so instead she perscribed finacea 15% gel topical for morning and night so i hope that will as well speed the process up are you on any topical as well?