Notifications
Clear all

Do Girls Find Guys With Acne Unattractive? Or _____?

MemberMember
(@isaacneedshelp)

Posted : 11/25/2013 9:02 pm

This is a personal question that many guys ask them self but hopefully i can get some feedback ^.^ ,

i don't have really bad acne but its noticeable and it sometimes puts me down :(

Do Girls find guys with acne disgusted?

Those it bother her?

Or what do they think of it?

‹I ask my friends that are girls the say it cute, normal but i feel that they're just trying to be nice..

MemberMember
(@rosalie324)

Posted : 11/25/2013 9:19 pm

My boyfriend has pretty bad acne on his face and back... Doesn't change how I feel about him or how handsome I think he is. Honestly, I find him one of the most attractive people I know regardless of his acne. So no... it doesn't bother me in the slightest. :D

MemberMember
(@isaacneedshelp)

Posted : 11/25/2013 9:50 pm

My boyfriend has pretty bad acne on his face and back... Doesn't change how I feel about him or how handsome I think he is. Honestly, I find him one of the most attractive people I know regardless of his acne. So no... it doesn't bother me in the slightest. biggrin.png

I see ^.^ thxs 4 sharing

MemberMember
(@lynseyjoxoxo)

Posted : 11/25/2013 11:56 pm

No way!

Nobody is perfect, we're all human. And everybody has stuff they like and dislikes about themselves, so chances are someone is probably more worried about their problems than your acne (:

Plus if a girl really likes you, your acne won't bother them a bit!

MemberMember
(@ballen)

Posted : 11/26/2013 1:42 am

This is the truth. Many people will not date anyone with any (or very, very little) acne. Many girls find it disgusting.

Depending on how much acne you have, the answer ranges from yes to no.

The older you get, the more accepted it is. I have terrible acne and most girls still like me. Almost all girls take it as a minus.

Some girls don't care. I find that when at the gym, a lot more girls (higher rated..........) like me. They seem to find it more attractive and masculine. They like a strong jaw and high testosterone, and they think acne is part of that (It seems they favor a LITTLE acne).

I'm not big, but a bit wide, a good frame. Gonna gain 40 pounds in 2 months after Accutane. I know where to find girls then... smile.png

MemberMember
(@interested19)

Posted : 11/26/2013 8:34 am

I wouldn't be disgusted as I know acne is not always caused by lack of hygiene, I think it shows character. Can't speak for all girls, but i have seen alot of girls at my uni going out with boys with acne.. so I don't think its a big issue.

Keep your head up! Everyone's got their issues.. acne is yours so what? Just let your inner confidence shine through and you'll get girls I promise :)

MemberMember
(@kodabear)

Posted : 11/26/2013 4:39 pm

honestly, it depends on the person. Personally, i'm not digusted by it but i do know girls who are..... But i know that it isn't based on a lack of hygiene!

MemberMember
(@isaacneedshelp)

Posted : 11/26/2013 9:36 pm

honestly, it depends on the person. Personally, i'm not digusted by it but i do know girls who are..... But i know that it isn't based on a lack of hygiene!

Thxs 4 sharing ^.^

MemberMember
(@meurtree)

Posted : 11/27/2013 1:33 am

Acne shouldn't matter when it comes to how you feel about someone. For me personally, i think the personality is what attracts me to a person rather then their looks.

MemberMember
(@ukdreamin)

Posted : 11/28/2013 1:15 am

No. There's this one guy in one of my university classes who has acne, and he's so handsome, I'm too shy to talk to him. -___-

MemberMember
(@dunedain)

Posted : 11/28/2013 1:47 am

I think maybe girls with perfect skin would mind...but being someone who suffers from acne, I don't really mind. But honestly, I would prefer someone with nice skin because at least one of us does lol.

MemberMember
(@danthenewworld)

Posted : 11/28/2013 3:30 am

No. There's this one guy in one of my university classes who has acne, and he's so handsome, I'm too shy to talk to him. -___-

for a girl i think it's best to not directly talk to him but to be around him (in his range, and outside classes at around 5-10meters (not to close so he can "put his hand on u" from the first time he wants), but it depends on ur height and body looks), hopefuly he will notice ur appearance, but don't make him used to u sitting around him (being always available to him) that's mayby worse. (making ur appearance in his vizual range is girls best weapon)

now, depending on him (if he's good looking maybe he's only into more inteligent girls, or he's so about good looks (bleah) that he wan't a beautifull girl).

in any case, make sure u *complete* him. if he is skinny (non-muscular) then let ur clothes put focus on ur hips/@ss/boobs, if his lips are thin and u have thicker lips put a little focus on that (lipstick).

on psychologicall stuff too (maybe with his looks this is more important) - if he's slow in movements u try to be agile, non-artistic/black-white garderobe -> u dress with a bit more colors/good taste, if he's fast/restless u be more mature/wise, u get it.. but with all this different "perspective" and aproaches to *life* you should approach just a little of the same matters (just a tiny few same interests). hope it makes sense.

MemberMember
(@ballen)

Posted : 11/28/2013 1:17 pm

for a girl i think it's best to not directly talk to him but to be around him (in his range, and outside classes at around 5-10meters (not to close so he can "put his hand on u" from the first time he wants), but it depends on ur height and body looks), hopefuly he will notice ur appearance, but don't make him used to u sitting around him (being always available to him) that's mayby worse. (making ur appearance in his vizual range is girls best weapon)

now, depending on him (if he's good looking maybe he's only into more inteligent girls, or he's so about good looks (bleah) that he wan't a beautifull girl).

in any case, make sure u *complete* him. if he is skinny (non-muscular) then let ur clothes put focus on ur hips/@ss/boobs, if his lips are thin and u have thicker lips put a little focus on that (lipstick).

on psychologicall stuff too (maybe with his looks this is more important) - if he's slow in movements u try to be agile, non-artistic/black-white garderobe -> u dress with a bit more colors/good taste, if he's fast/restless u be more mature/wise, u get it.. but with all this different "perspective" and aproaches to *life* you should approach just a little of the same matters (just a tiny few same interests). hope it makes sense.

I don't see anything wrong with her talking to him..

MemberMember
(@danthenewworld)

Posted : 11/28/2013 6:17 pm

I don't see anything wrong with her talking to him..

i would call that a last resort, and it depends on how much action/initiative the girl takes. the more initiative the more damaged the relationship..

MemberMember
(@ballen)

Posted : 11/30/2013 6:58 am

have you considered reversing the question and asking if yourself or guys would still date a girl with acne?

There's a lot of attractive girls with acne that I would gladly date.

There's a lot of other things that make a person attactive besides skin, acne certainly doesn't help, but it shouldn't be a deal breaker.

I think the biggest difference here is make-up.

Acne is actually a deal breaker for me. Not because acne is disgusting, but because I think it looks weird being a couple with acne....

MemberMember
(@trustfulhip)

Posted : 12/01/2013 11:29 am

I honestly don't even notice acne after the first time I see that someone has it. As a sufferer myself I know that it won't go away overnight, and instead of dwelling on it I focus on a persons personality

MemberMember
(@carwinns)

Posted : 12/01/2013 6:30 pm

This is a personal question that many guys ask them self but hopefully i can get some feedback ^.^ , i don't have really bad acne but its noticeable and it sometimes puts me down :(

Do Girls find guys with acne disgusted?

Those it bother her?

Or what do they think of it?‹I ask my friends that are girls the say it cute, normal but i feel that they're just trying to be nice..

Honestly, I think guys with acne/acne scarring are MORE attractive than guys with crystal clear skin.

Clear skin seems a little pre-pubedesent and it's just like, are you a little boy still? Acne gives a mans face a rugged, manly look. Same with acne scarring. Nothing like a nice beard and a bit of acne ;P

MemberMember
(@ballen)

Posted : 12/02/2013 12:25 am

Honestly, I think guys with acne/acne scarring are MORE attractive than guys with crystal clear skin.

Clear skin seems a little pre-pubedesent and it's just like, are you a little boy still? Acne gives a mans face a rugged, manly look. Same with acne scarring. Nothing like a nice beard and a bit of acne ;P

How old are you?

MemberMember
(@garrettryan)

Posted : 12/02/2013 11:52 am

I agree with the posters that its basically just how the person feels towards it. I had a boyfriend in the past with bad back acne, and It didn't bother me in the least.

There are things that I find physically unattractive, but acne just doesn't seem to really phase me on other people at all. Although my perspective could just be like this because I battle with it too, who knows!

I think one of the main things people are attracted to is the confidence a person displays in themselves, acne or not.

Hope this helps (:

MemberMember
(@morganlefayexo)

Posted : 12/02/2013 12:06 pm

We'll, I personally like people for their character but society has conditioned us to want the "perfect guy" so it depends on the girl.

MemberMember
(@soulivan7)

Posted : 12/03/2013 12:42 pm

i'm sure most girls can look past acne but saying that i bet i many don't like it (which is fair enough)

MemberMember
(@monicalovesben)

Posted : 01/27/2014 5:39 pm

Well.. Girls have it too! Lol. I definitely wouldn't think anything of it. Maybe cause I'm a sufferer myself, but if someone truly likes you then no one will judge!

MemberMember
(@isaacneedshelp)

Posted : 01/27/2014 9:01 pm

txs you guy after this my confidence when to the roof <3

God Bless You all ,

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 01/27/2014 9:27 pm

honestly lets be real lol they dont there might be a small majority if you find one then there u go

MemberMember
(@minaaa)

Posted : 01/28/2014 12:57 pm

To be totally honest, as a girl, I don't think I would be attracted to a guy with visibly bad facial acne at first, you know? Like, if I got to know the guy and he was great then it wouldn't bother me at all. But I don't think I'd point out a stranger that has it and deem him really attractive. That's just my preference; not because I think it's dirty but probably because of the associations I make with acne due to my own issues with it.