Fake

MemberMember
(@user360044)

Posted : 11/24/2013 12:54 pm

As I begin to read some of the forums I begin to notice that 75% of y'all don't even have acne. Just 2 or 3 pimples y'all are overreacting about. If your dermatologist hasn't diagnosed you with mild to moderate acne or above, shut up and stop wasting people's time.

MemberMember
(@avada-kedavra-acne)

Posted : 11/24/2013 2:38 pm

Wow.... i actually dont even know what to say that would be in a somewhat respectful manner. mhh... well maybe you should look at it this way- you should respect peoples interpretations and outlooks on things- big or small. Everyone should feel confident inside and out. Yeah- i wish you luck with you're life

MemberMember
(@user360044)

Posted : 11/24/2013 4:14 pm

Hmphh :T

MemberMember
(@quetzlcoatl)

Posted : 11/24/2013 4:49 pm

There's no reason people with a problem can't look for solutions to it. The degree of the problem doesn't really matter. It still exists.

MemberMember
(@peck)

Posted : 11/24/2013 5:12 pm

You must be being intentionally provocative for provocations sake, there's just simply no way someone could be so incredibly dim-witted. Although it does say you're from Houston. I've only met 2 other people from Houston, and they were both narrow-minded right-wing nutjobs as well so maybe I'll put it down to your background. Oh wait, provocation for provocation's sake, see how it works?

MemberMember
(@user174136)

Posted : 11/24/2013 5:18 pm

I understand how living with mild or moderate acne and seeing someone with one spot complaining can make you feel bitter inside - the same way I feel when my friends point out their single tiny pimple whilst I'm sat there with a cheek full of problems. It's seriously not their fault they have less acne though, and who's to say they have any less of a right to complain than you do? Sure, it should be pointed out how good their skin is, but more as a consolation than an attack.

MemberMember
(@user360044)

Posted : 11/24/2013 10:11 pm

(Sigh) I know what I said was wrong but it was just making me mad, my friends worrying about one pimple while Im here feeling like complete shit. I apologize

MemberMember
(@j031)

Posted : 11/26/2013 12:09 pm

Good for you to notice that bust just be happy their helping you! :D