Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zuma36

Proactive?

Hello, my name is Jeremy and I'm 18. I've been having mild acne for the past few years but it started to get worse the past few months. During the summer I pretty much cleared up and had only 0-2 small zits at a time and I thought my zit days were over, but ever since I moved to college (in northern california) I've been breaking out all over the place. I think it's the weather here, it's very dry and in the woods.

Anyways, I have zits all over my face now and it's really starting to bug me. I have a big red bump around my nose, and I'm constantly breaking out around my forehead and chin, which have white heads and acne clusters or something... Also there is a few brightish red zits on my cheeks sometimes that take awhile to go away.

What do you guys reccomend? I've heard very good things about proactiv and wanted to give it a try. Any reccomendations? I want to go all out and get acne soap and moisturizer and everything.

Thanks for the help.

why don't you try the regimen found on the acne.org homepage. i believe that it works much better for most people (than proactive) and it is a hell of a lot cheaper.

it has cleared me and many others (you can read the testimonials).

^ wrong the regimen doesnt use sa, it should use sa like botchlas and it will get faster results and it wil prevent more too

proactiv = overpriced sa and bp, try botchlas regimen

searchy the forums

proactiv made me worse. the regimen cleared me up. but thats just my case. i still say go for the regimen first because it is cheaper.

Don't use Proactiv. I made that stupid mistake and it cost me $45. One order of Proactiv, will last you around two weeks if you use it as you should. They say you should use it sparingly, using it sparingly won't stop acne.

Instead you should try out Botchla's Regimen here

Look at all the positive feedback, the combination of SA and BP should clear you up in three weeks at the most. Something Proactiv does not do.