Notifications
Clear all

How I Cured My Acne!

MemberMember
(@howicuredmyacne)

Posted : 11/21/2013 4:02 pm

Hello! I™m a 24 years old young man from South America! Sorry for my English! From 17 to 23 I struggled with mild acne in my forehead, I have tried everything from diets to medications, why I had acne and how to cured it became an obsession, in my 22s I decided to take one final action and I wasn™t going to settle until I was cured. I bought an e-book "10 Things Every Acne Sufferer

Must Know for Clear Skin" from Ray J. Wang (I don™t recommend you to buy it because I™m going to tell you the shortcut hehe ;) and I learn about DHT (5 Alpha Dihydrosterone) and his primordial role in acne, after this my treatment began!

I believed that medications are not the way to go; it had to be all natural! So I took these actions (you can do your own research about each of these topics):

1) I stopped using any kind of soap or cleaning product for my face, I just used water, until now!

2) I stopped drinking milk!

3) THE MAGIG INGREDIENTS I took 2 natural DTH blockers Saw Palmetto 450 mg (2 capsules 2 times daily) and Fish Oil 1200 mg (1 capsule 2 times daily), both from sundows naturals.

4) I started running and biking, these activities reduce dht naturally.

In 3 months you see the results! In 6 months I was cured! After that I continued running and biking and left the supplements! No acne ever since! Hope this help you! I will answer any questions you have!

PS: Saw Palmetto is only for men.

MemberMember
(@violetclutch)

Posted : 11/22/2013 4:13 am

Wow good to hear that

But I've a question, do you air dry or pat dry your face after washing with water?

MemberMember
(@howicuredmyacne)

Posted : 11/22/2013 5:50 pm

Wow good to hear that

But I've a question, do you air dry or pat dry your face after washing with water?

After washing the affected area, pat dry with a clean towel ;)

MemberMember
(@breakingbadfanforever)

Posted : 11/25/2013 1:31 am

I appreciate knowledge but I'm sketpical, are you avoiding any other foods besides milk? and I think your acne might have been very mild what do these supplement do? does it reduce oily skin? there are many acne contributing factors like dairy, sugar, processed foods, stress, candida, ect, I find it hard to believe taking two supplements and avoiding milk will really make any noticeable difference in acne. Please reply thanks:)

MemberMember
(@howicuredmyacne)

Posted : 11/25/2013 10:09 pm

I appreciate knowledge but I'm sketpical, are you avoiding any other foods besides milk? and I think your acne might have been very mild what do these supplement do? does it reduce oily skin? there are many acne contributing factors like dairy, sugar, processed foods, stress, candida, ect, I find it hard to believe taking two supplements and avoiding milk will really make any noticeable difference in acne. Please reply thanks:)

I there! I used to have breakouts the next day after eating foods like pizza, pasta and drinking soda and milk, and get immediately oily skin too.. I had hormonal mild acne, and I it was a big deal for me because sometimes my social life was affected . This supplements helped me control my oily skin and inflammation , now I can eat whatever I want. Another thing, EXERCISE IS VERY IMPORTANT! I truly believe that the combination of all the thing I've done got me to where I am today. This is me personal experience and this is what worked for me! The secret is to listen to your body and skin and design a plan that works for you.

MemberMember
(@breakingbadfanforever)

Posted : 11/26/2013 3:12 am

I'm 17 am i to young to be taking saw palmentto?

MemberMember
(@howicuredmyacne)

Posted : 11/26/2013 7:55 am

I'm 17 am i to young to be taking saw palmentto?

I'm quoting the warning on the label: this product is intended for use by men and is not intended for use by women. If you are taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor If any adverse reaction occur. NOT INTENDED for use by persons under the age of 18.

MemberMember
(@termi)

Posted : 12/01/2013 12:56 pm

hey guys signed up just to comment on this thread... i have tried some thing similar to what the OP did..

1. No Milk Products at all for 1 Year( no cheese icecream etc..)

2. Clindamycin Phosphate gel 1% daily night

3. Increased physical activity (jogging, badmiton etc etc)

Acne reduced by about 70-90%.. does some else have a similar experience with cutting out milk and fatty foods?? I havent been excercising much in the last couple of months but have noticed i haven't relapsed back to my old level of breakouts.. I am still continuing the old no milk regimen + the gel...

So do Milk Products really have that much of an effect?? is there any one else that did the same(not take milk products for at least 3-6 months) ??

MemberMember
(@agne)

Posted : 12/01/2013 3:18 pm

i am glad you got rid of acne! but I never heard that milk products are bad for skin. will read about it. thanks!