Notifications
Clear all

Anyone Had Treatment With Doctor Patel

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 11/20/2013 9:25 am

Hi guys thinking of using this doctor in dealing with my acne scars anyone got any experience with this doctor

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 11/20/2013 4:51 pm

bump

MemberMember
(@fishpie)

Posted : 06/18/2015 5:43 am

hi did you go to see him in the end? I am in London at the moment and was planning to book a consultation with him. Its no longer cheap, its like 195!!!

MemberMember
(@templeofdoom)

Posted : 06/18/2015 6:34 am

Yes, I have. I think he is a good person to have a consultation with, they have a lot of treatment options at Phi.

Ask as many questions as you need to during the consultation though, as he's almost impossible to get hold of after it, even via email. The other staff are very helpful though.

MemberMember
(@mooneboy)

Posted : 07/19/2015 6:06 pm

There is no denying that Dr Tapen Patel is one of the best in the UK (if not Europe), however PHI's customer service isn't amazing and you really need to chase them..... I wasn't aware that PHI were charging consultation fees, however 195 isn't too bad as back in 2012 I was requested to pay 250/300 from less acclaimed surgeons!

If only I took more advantage of Dr Patel's prices in 2012/13 when he operated as VIVA from Golders Green, I would have a far better complexion however I just couldn't spent thousands then and now I can't spend hundreds.... hence my 20 investment in a dermaroller and hyaluronic acid,