Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So Halloween is around the corner, I plan on dressing up,( going to a bar with friends downtown the Saturday before Halloween and we have to dress up) I'm not sure what to be, I wanna be something cute, I was thinking along the lines of a sexy cop or something......any suggestion? eusa_doh.gif

Well... if you want to turn some heads, you can always dress up as a sexy nurse or a French maid or something. Guaranteed hotness, I swear.

As for me? Well, I've got my modified tights, I've got my Eskrima sticks, now let's just see if I'm actually willing to wear it out in public...

user posted image

A Filipino Nightwing? You bet your ass.

Guest Captain Chaos

If I could find the kit I'd dress up as Darth Vader LOL

I remember all my friends used to dress up as little angels or sexy devils or something and I was always ''the dead bride'' complete with fake nose bleed, or once I tried to be Rasputin biggrin.gif

It's supposed to be scary!!

I remember all my friends used to dress up as little angels or sexy devils or something and I was always ''the dead bride'' complete with fake nose bleed, or once I tried to be Rasputin  biggrin.gif

It's supposed to be scary!!

a nun???SEXY??

hahaha right right...cuz dressing myself up as a sexy nun wouldnt be to blasphameous right??

LOL your a funny chap bounty... biggrin.gif

oh.....about that....hmm....ok, you got me. But that doesn't mean anything at all. Thats just a quote I made up.