Notifications
Clear all

I Have Found The Cure For Scars I Think Please Read

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 11/19/2013 7:16 am

I think i have found the cure for scars look at what this doctor has to say: 39 minutes and 15 seconds just scroll to it.

MemberMember
(@julian1)

Posted : 11/19/2013 10:36 am

What does he say? My English isn't that good

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 11/19/2013 12:45 pm

What does he say? My English isn't that good

raw foods and herbs detoxify the body and will eat scars

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 11/19/2013 12:47 pm

i think what hes saying is you need to use strong treatments in acid to remove thick layers of bad skin

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 11/19/2013 5:41 pm

very interesting video.

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 11/19/2013 5:54 pm

very interesting video.

thanks no hope hows your enerjet experience so far i am going to order some formulaes from this company it will take time to see results but i will post back if it works to let everyone know my experience i promise i wont disappear

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 11/19/2013 7:09 pm

Yup it will work to some extent and extented period of time.

Orange juice fasting will eat also the scars if done for extended time.You basically

remove crap and mud from undigested food on the lymphs and you fill it with bioavailable minerals

enzymes and vitamis that the orange has.

Pineapple juice fasting will do the same.

Lymph exercises like brushing should be done together with the fast.

MemberMember
(@julian1)

Posted : 11/19/2013 7:56 pm

After checking in this thread, I somehow found Manuka Honey and Manuka Oil, which seems amazing:
http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=120261/manuka_honey/0/Treatments

What do you guys think about that?

MemberMember
(@jfiligree)

Posted : 11/19/2013 8:23 pm

Orange juice fasting will eat also the scars if done for extended time.You basically

remove crap and mud from undigested food on the lymphs and you fill it with bioavailable minerals

The only thing a diet of only orange or pineapple juice will do is put your health at risk. Please read here for more information.

Calumma liked
MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 11/19/2013 9:45 pm

Crap. You don't want to damage your organs by doing this.

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 11/20/2013 1:32 am

Yes raw food will do amazing things for your body. I've watched his videos before!

MemberMember
(@kb2000)

Posted : 11/20/2013 3:07 am

Scarred tissue is physically different than unscarred tissue. Eating a healthy diet would be a positive thing for your overall health, and it might reduce inflammation but it cannot change scarred tissue back to unscarred.

With subcision, the doctor is physically cutting the bonds underneath the scarred tissue, so that the scar will lay flat. If you examined that section of skin with a magnifying glass, it would still look different where the scarred and unscarred areas were. It's just flatter now, so nobody will notice. There is no way that your diet can do the same thing as a subcision. Think about how indirect the effects of diet would be, on skin that is already scarred it's not going to magically change that tissue. Even with active acne, the effects of diet might be arguable if you're having hormonal upheaval and breaking out, in my opinion eating a raw diet is not going to make you not have acne (I would agree that it could help not to eat certain foods, but help is not the same as prevent). But with scarring, it's simply impossible for diet to make scars less noticeable. If lasers and TCA cross only help incrementally (takes multiple sessions) how will your diet possible remodel a scar?

I hate to see threads like this because it raises false hopes in people, and leads to more discouragement and disillusionment. This forum should be the source of accurate information. I also saw another thread here that said putting urine on your scars would make a difference. I hope nobody was fooled by that.

There are also people who say that you can cure cancer with positive thinking, and so on. It's a bunch of nonsense, in my opinion. This guy Robert Morsend talks about "detoxifying" the body which is also nonsense - there are no "toxins"(poison) produced in the body, or lurking in the body. That's a bunch of bunk. A quick Google of his name claims he has cured 100,000 people of cancer. Even if that number is correct, millions of people get cancer, and statistically some of those people will go into remission with no treatment at all. Just eat a healthy diet with fresh fruits and vegetables, don't eat junk food, avoid sugar and so on. There will be no need to "detoxify" in the first place, if you do that, IMO.

Bottom line though - eating a raw food diet will not convert scarred tissue into unscarred tissue, will not untether your rolling scars, will not soften the edges of your box scars, will not fill in your icepick scars. It's simply impossible.

Vermilion, jeanlemont, CherrySoda08 and 5 people liked
MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 11/20/2013 5:05 am

Yes raw food will do amazing things for your body. I've watched his videos before!

roberito have you used any of his fomulaes

The only thing a diet of only orange or pineapple juice will do is put your health at risk. Please read here for more information.

thats one source there are many studies showing the opposite

have you tried any of these fasts

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 11/20/2013 6:54 am

That was a crap article.

Fasting cures everything including scars.But one should know their limits.

MemberMember
(@jfiligree)

Posted : 11/20/2013 9:55 am

That was a crap article.

This is setting up false expectations and potentially causing bad health. How many doctors need to say that until it becomes true? Logically, something should be proven then believed - not believed then proven/disproven. This is the latter. Where are the peer-reviewed studies showing fasting works, especially for scars? You're depriving your body of nutrients - plus, I can't imagine the highly acidic environment of just orange juice can be good at all.

freshman liked
MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 11/20/2013 10:26 am

That was a crap article.

This is setting up false expectations and potentially causing bad health. How many doctors need to say that until it becomes true? Logically, something should be proven then believed - not believed then proven/disproven. This is the latter. Where are the peer-reviewed studies showing fasting works, especially for scars? You're depriving your body of nutrients - plus, I can't imagine the highly acidic environment of just orange juice can be good at all.

watch the video from where i told you what does the doctor say?,

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 11/21/2013 10:57 am

That was a crap article.

panos can you share your experience

MemberMember
(@alphaandomega87)

Posted : 11/21/2013 12:39 pm

also interested in the procedure

MemberMember
(@4meracneguy)

Posted : 11/21/2013 6:20 pm

Wow this guy is full of crap. I say this as a med school student...

Yeah eating healthy is good for you, but detoxing and fasting will do nothing for scars. The dude also implied that if the body were less acidic the scars would improve; there is no scientific basis for that or anything he says. His ramblings about "toxins" in the body make zero sense as well. Robert Morsend is a fraud. Go on his website and you'll see that all of this BS is to elicit sales on his products. He's selling a bottle of Cayenne/Garlic pills for $26 for god's sake!

This guy acts like he knows what he's talking about, but in reality nothing he says makes any scientific sense.

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 11/21/2013 7:30 pm

Yeah eating healthy is good for you, but detoxing and fasting will do nothing for scars. The dude also implied that if the body were less acidic the scars would improve; there is no scientific basis for that or anything he says. His ramblings about "toxins" in the body make zero sense as well. Robert Morsend is a fraud. Go on his website and you'll see that all of this BS is to elicit sales on his products. He's selling a bottle of Cayenne/Garlic pills for $26 for god's sake!

This guy acts like he knows what he's talking about, but in reality nothing he says makes any scientific sense.

thats your opinion but i believe this works

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 11/21/2013 7:43 pm

if this worked , everything would of been cured by now

MemberMember
(@jfiligree)

Posted : 11/21/2013 7:54 pm

Why do you choose to believe something with no evidence to support it? In fact, it has evidence to support it is an overall negative to your health. He says your amount of scarring essentially has to do with how acidic your body is - what? That is way oversimplifying it. For example, certain skin types can be genetically prone to scarring - as I said in another topic, African Americans are much more likely to have keloid scars than caucasians. That's genetic and has nothing to do with what you eat.

MemberMember
(@4meracneguy)

Posted : 11/21/2013 8:13 pm

Why do you choose to believe something with no evidence to support it? In fact, it has evidence to support it is an overall negative to your health. He says your amount of scarring essentially has to do with how acidic your body is - what? That is way oversimplifying it. For example, certain skin types can be genetically prone to scarring - as I said in another topic, African Americans are much more likely to have keloid scars than caucasians. That's genetic and has nothing to do with what you eat.

What do you believe works Zavi? Do you think that if you change your diet to raw foods and do regular detoxes, your scars will magically disappear?

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 11/21/2013 8:19 pm

i personally believe the body can repair itself if given the right conditions search on this website people have got results from raw foods

What do you believe works Zavi? Do you think that if you change your diet to raw foods and do regular detoxes, your scars will magically disappear?

its not magic but i believe yes over time depending on the scar they can disappear people have got results from raw foods only 1 way to find out thats y im trying it

MemberMember
(@4meracneguy)

Posted : 11/21/2013 8:43 pm

What kind of scars do you have Zavvi?