Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bingiscool

I need some new products for my acne

I have been on Botchla's regimen for almost 4 weeks now and the only improvements I have seen on my face is on my chin and upper lip. It has basically prevented breakouts on my upper lip most of the time and the huge zits I had on my chin are really small and not dark anymore.

HOWEVER, my nose has gotten WORSE. Ironically enough, the reason I gave this regimen a shot was because my nose got a few new zits and I wanted to stop it right then. Now I had 1 huge zit on the right side of my nose on the flap and on the left side as well. The huge zit on the right side shrunk to nothing but I still have a dark purple mark on my face I can't seem to get rid of. The left side is improving but too slowly. On the tip (cartilage) part of my nose, it has gotten really bad. The zit on my nose is like 1 cm long and 0.5 cm wide. It is REALLY big and shiny and it's very red and obvious.

Let's just say I'm really depressed right now and I don't know what to do. I'm thinking I should just give up on this C&C stuff. I may try Herbal Logix to get rid of the marks/scars, Clearasil Deep Pore Cleanser, or I may use OXY Pads. Now I have limited money right now so please recommend me a product that will help me get rid of this zit by reducing it's huge size and making it disappear.

Thank you guys

What happened to you happened to me. I got really large pimples.

This is what cleared me.

Clearasil Deep Pore Cleanser, or Neutrogena Deep clean gentile scrub.

I’m using a Dove essential nutrients Toner. It has Vitamin A, E, Green Tea, GrapeSeed and Zinc. Its a non alcohol toner and non comedogenic.

Keep the toner on. Dont wash it off.

I'm using the Neutrogena multi vitamin acne treatment. Its a lotion with lots of vitamins and salicylic acid. This lotion worked amazing on me. It totally cleared my acne and red spots.

Yes I break out once in awhile, but the this is by far the best thing to clear my facial acne.

The other thing i would say. This routine will not clear you over night.

It might take 3 weeks to a month. But it cleared me.

I have had a lot of the same problems with SA and BP. It helps some, but that combo never really has solved my problems either.For your current breakout on your nose, I would try applying ice to the area before you apply your topicals. I read about this tip on Acnebook.com, and I thought it was a load of [email protected], but it does really work.As far as retooling your regime, I would try the mandelic acid products at Skincarerx.com or Nucelle.com a try.They have travel kits you can use as a trial. The downside is they cost a bit more than drugstore stuff, but it works. And, when I recently cleaned out my bathroom of all the products that didn't work, I had quite an investment there.Mandelic acid is a three for all. It exfoliates, is naturally antibacterial, and helps with redness too.You'll know pretty quick if the mandelic acid works for you. On my stubborn cysts I knew before a week was up that it was helping.After two months I'm cyst free. wink.gif.

Well the 2 key products in my regimen that has gotten me completely clear are Neutrogena 60 Mask/Scrub and Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Face Lotion. They both work very well and my skin has been its best in 4 years since I started them.

For spot treatment.. I just bought the Proavtiv Refining Mask.. and so far Im amazed at its results. I know Proavtiv sucks.. but this mask is great.. if used as a spot treatment. Just dab it on the zit and leave it there for as long as you can.. hours if possible. I felt a zit coming right under my nose the other night.. it was starting to get red and all.. I put this stuff on it before I went to bed.. and it was gone when I woke up.. and the zit never came. Look for it on ebay.. its cheap there and I got it in 2 days.

Yeah I was hoping that someone would recommend the Clearasil product. Flutie, I want to know from your opinion and experience which is better....the Clearasil cleanser or the Neutrogena?

This HUGE zit on my nose I was talking about is really bad. From the side view the pimple adds another 1 mm to my nose. From the frontal view, it is around half a cm wide and it is more like 1.1 cm long. It is very dark purple and is shiny. It's completely disgusting.

Well technically it isn't one zit but two zits, but it looks like one since both were so close to each other and just bloomed in size so it looks like one. It really, really sucks. I'm depressed by it and talking to girls is made even more harder.

Oh BTW, should I buy OXY pads or not? They aren't too expensive and I used them before but I don't think it cures pimples but it feels real good and actually works at preventing breakouts, so should I buy it or not?

If you want a 2% SA treatment that you can use all over your face then trust me, get the Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Face Lotion.. that stuff works way better then the pads.. and its much more gentle.

bingiscool, i remember when i was on Botchla's regimen 2 weeks ago... my face was still really bad even though i was using the regimen for 7 weeks!?!?! What a waste of time! Than 2 weeks ago i saw Cutie5's topic and read it and thought if i should try her regimen... a few dayz later i decided to just do her regimen it sounded better than botchla's and more effective. So I did her regimen... and 2 weeks later... My face looks so great right now!!! I can't believe how clear my face is these days and it's only been two weeks on this regimen!!! 2 weeks on Botchla's and i was having a fuckin intial breakout! Not with this regimen. Man i'm so glad i went a long and did this regimen. My advice to you bingiscool is to not give up with finding the right regimen... maybe the cutie5 regimen is for you, maybe you should give it a shot?