Notifications
Clear all

Need To Stop

MemberMember
(@solis1)

Posted : 11/18/2013 1:30 pm

Damnit I need to stop eating all these processed foods! I was doing so good but this weekend I dropped the ball and ate pizza, chips & dip, and a whole bunch of Mac n cheese. Sorry I'm just venting and really regret eating all that junk food and didn't know where to put this. Hopefully I don't break out :(

Anybody else hate doing this?

And any recommendations on good healthy food to eat?

MemberMember
(@agentpeach)

Posted : 11/18/2013 2:26 pm

I'm in the same boat. Do you cook with a slow cooker at all? I have issues with eating healthy because of a lack of time, and I find that if I use a slow cooker and set it to go while I'm at the office, healthy food is waiting for me when I get home. I have done a scaled back version of this: [Edited link out]

It's committing to spending a few hours on the weekend to prepping slow cooker meals to freeze.

I also use Pinterest to find some healthy food inspiration.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 11/18/2013 2:32 pm

well if you break out tomorrow , you know why lol

no dairy , less meat , no sugar

MemberMember
(@interested19)

Posted : 11/18/2013 10:35 pm

This is the story of my life, I miss being a kid when I could anything and be carefree. Now I'm even scared to eat bread (according to paleo diet or something we're not even meant to be eating bread because 1000 years ago people didn't and were acne free). Ahh life is great.

Eat Kale whenever I eat that it improves my skin- if you don't like the taste (like me) then put it in a green smoothie along with lettuce, cucumber and alot of green apple!!

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 11/18/2013 11:13 pm

Sweet potatoes are nutrient dense and very filling.