Notifications
Clear all

My Acne Removal Routine (Former Or Present Retin A Users Only Please!)

MemberMember
(@j031)

Posted : 11/17/2013 10:13 pm

Hey everyone I'm just going to tell you my acne cleansing routine and see if any of you guys do some things similar like me. After my workout at 10:00pm I wash my face with Ivory soap and then wait 30 minutes for it to dry up (Like the Derm. recommended I do). After that I use Retin a 0.05 cream (pea sized) on my face and sleep with that. In the morning I use the ivory soap again and I'll go do my things for the day. I hope this stuff works. Any of you have some similar routines?

MemberMember
(@acl94536)

Posted : 11/17/2013 10:30 pm

Hey I use CeraVe Foaming moisturizer in the morning as well as at night. In the morning I was prescribed Acanya gel (a form of BP) and Atralin (similar to Retin-A) at night. It's been about a month and my skin has really improved. I hope your treatment is just as successful!

MemberMember
(@sendmeangels)

Posted : 11/18/2013 4:11 am

My regimen is similar. I use Retin A Micro at night 30 minutes after washing my face with Dove soap and moisturizing with CeraVe PM. Retin A hasn't cleared me fully, but it does help, and it makes my skin look nice (when there isn't acne on it). I went through a hellacious breakout when I first started using Retin A, but I don't have any problems now.