Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nutopia

Trying out Proactiv on Monday

I'll post the results. Right now my acne isn't as bad as it was before. I never get whiteheads or blackheads, all I have now is like red marks and red hive-like bumps. I hope this shit'll work. I have friends who've used it and who've had skin as bad as mine and they're totally clear now.

Good luck, I know it works really well for some people. Didn't work for me, but I get a lot of cysts.

Dont, it sucks. Made my skin WORSE. Look into the neutrogena advanced solutions acne system. i'm on it and love it so far. you can buy it at cvs or walmart or anywhere else. its also less expensive

Dont, it sucks.  Made my skin WORSE.  Look into the neutrogena advanced solutions acne system.  i'm on it and love it so far.  you can buy it at cvs or walmart or anywhere else.  its also less expensive

ugh proactive is complete trash. The only thing it does to your face is breakout you out and make your face noticebaly dark than your neck. It takes at least 2 month to return to y our normal color when you get off it. I say gor for carleys clear and smooth.

Okay, fair enough. But how many of you haters of Proactiv have really bad acne? Mine isn't bad, I don't know bout yours, so I might get different results.

Okay, fair enough. But how many of you haters of Proactiv have really bad acne? Mine isn't bad, I don't know bout yours, so I might get different results.

Hello, I am new to this website just now registerd after reading this post about Proactive. I have bad acne like most of the people here, I have found nothing that works and of course this post is about Proactive. Like i said nothing has worked for me yet not even perscribed medicine.

Proactive is really not worth it, They use the same over the counter ingrediants as most of the stuff you probably already use. The key thing that proactive did for me was make my skin feel softer, witch was nice but didnt take my acne away at all.

Its expensive to start and they dont give you a break even when your a valued customer your better off finding somthing on the internet.

Just a warning to help you out befor you waist your money, But then again everbodies PH level is not the same, so if you think that 5% Benzoyl Proxide is going to help you go for it, cause that is all it is. The routine thing does work thats why you start to see improvment after a prolong term use, But you get tired of the same applications over and over, and the bottles of proactive are really small.

I have acne all over so I went through a 30 days supply in about 12 days. Cost me alot of money and didnt do nothing but make my skin soft.

All though I was reading earlier in these forums about a Vinager and Lemon/water remedy trick I might try that alot of people seen results. Alot cheaper too and you can use somthing to manetain your break outs while those 2 are working.

Just a thought... Im going to continue surfing I'll let you know if I come acrossed anything decent.

your better of with the new nuetrogen advances olutions stuff thats right at your fingertips which means over the counter.