Notifications
Clear all

Help Regimen

MemberMember
(@natashaa123)

Posted : 11/13/2013 11:24 am

I've been on this regimen for 2 weeks and 3 days and honestly I'm not liking it !! It's way to dry and flaky and it's peeling so bad !! What can I do !! My face looks like a snake skin because of the BP and I feel like the moisturizer isn't helping !!

MemberMember
(@g-rogerg)

Posted : 11/13/2013 7:24 pm

stick with it i went thru same thing and it was the only thing that worked for me after skin adjusts to bp.. i recently stopped regimen cause i grew out my facial hair for a few months and it came back pretty bad now i have to start over.. dryness and flaking and redness again it does suck but i was the only one out of my siblings that had clear skin for a few years the regimen works people thought i got all the good genes but id say it was my treatment that works

MemberMember
(@moonlitriver)

Posted : 11/14/2013 6:05 am

I you haven't done so already, try adding some jojoba oil to your moisturiser because that really is a life saver when it comes to dry flaky skin.

MemberMember
(@alyssa-lee)

Posted : 11/19/2013 4:18 pm

When did you start experiencing the dryness?

I'm on day 1 and so far, my skin feels overly moisturized..

MemberMember
(@reillknull)

Posted : 11/19/2013 7:02 pm

When did you start experiencing the dryness?

I'm on day 1 and so far, my skin feels overly moisturized..

You usually start feeling the dryness after a couple of weeks, once you starting upping your dose of BP. At least it did for me. I'm almost a month on the regimen. I add jojoba oil in my moisturizer at night. The driest parts of my face are my temples up around my eyebrows, and my neck for some strange reason. I don't put BP on my neck, just under the jawline.