Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mrb23

dermabrasion shaving?

Hi if a men does dermabrasion, when can you shave yourself because i must shave myself each day....but if you have not a strong skin (after dermabrasion) i think you can't shave.

I think when my hair is comming up with a tiny skin it can make more scarring because the skin is very thin.....you get it? or it can make cyst or something

Hi if a men does dermabrasion, when can you shave yourself because i must shave myself each day....but if you have not a strong skin (after dermabrasion) i think you can't shave.

I think when my hair is comming up with a tiny skin it can make more scarring because the skin is very thin.....you get it? or it can make cyst or something

I'm also concerned about this because I already have a problem wih ingrown hairs. I actually use an electric shaver instead of a razor because it doesn't cut as close. If I shave very close, the hair ends up beneath the surface of the skin and sometimes gets trapped. This is one of the main reasons I have breakouts.

I wonder if dermabrasion would improve my skin surface so that ingrown hairs don't happen as frequently. I don't know why other men can shave very close without any problems and I can't. Ah, who knows.

I would love to have most of my facial hair permanently removed. That's exactly what I attempted to do a year and a half ago, but I only ended up having two treatments. You see, the laser machine broke down at the place where I was having the treatments and it took forever for them to get it fixed. I finally ended up getting a full refund. I would have still needed 8-10 treatments and even then it's not guaranteed to be 100% in permanent hair removal.

I'm also concerned about this because I already have a problem wih ingrown hairs.  I actually use an electric shaver instead of a razor because it doesn't cut as close.  If I shave very close, the hair ends up beneath the surface of the skin and sometimes gets trapped.  This is one of the main reasons I have breakouts.

I wonder if dermabrasion would improve my skin surface so that ingrown hairs don't happen as frequently.  I don't know why other men can shave very close without any problems and I can't.  Ah, who knows.

I would love to have most of my facial hair permanently removed.  That's exactly what I attempted to do a year and a half ago, but I only ended up having two treatments.  You see, the laser machine broke down at the place where I was having the treatments and it took forever for them to get it fixed.  I finally ended up getting a full refund.  I would have still needed 8-10 treatments and even then it's not guaranteed to be 100% in permanent hair removal.