Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dashooter911

Accutane is starting to make me tired.

It's a very common side effect and very annoying especially if you're used to working out all the time like my dd. Now she'd rather take a nap!

This post is really off topic, but I just have to say that Boston I think that you are the most amazing supportive father EVER! I wish that all parents were even half as supportive as you are. My parents are supportive to a certain extent, but they tend to think I overreact sometimes. Your daughter is a very lucky girl. Good luck and keep us posted on her progress.

i get really tired too! Its very annoying...although i resist taking naps cos then i cant sleep at night, which is equally if not more annoying..HOW ANNOYING>

I suppose its pretty difficult to stop but you could drink more caffeine, although im not sure hw good that is, i dont drink it.. or take exercise and eat lots of fresh fruit and veg. Thats all supposed to keep you more awake although you're fighting against a pretty strong thing!

Yeah i'm nearing my third month on Accutane and I've noticed lately that i've been getting tired alot sooner then usual. It sucks.

I've actually had the opposite side effect: insomnia. I do recall reading that Accutane can effect your sleeping patterns however. Just be careful, because being tired all the time could be a sign of depression.

"I've actually had the opposite side effect: insomnia. I do recall reading that Accutane can effect your sleeping patterns however. Just be careful, because being tired all the time could be a sign of depression. "

Sign of depression!!! ha

This post is really off topic, but I just have to say that Boston I think that you are the most amazing supportive father EVER!  I wish that all parents were even half as supportive as you are.  My parents are supportive to a certain extent, but they tend to think I overreact sometimes.  Your daughter is a very lucky girl.  Good luck and keep us posted on her progress.

The sooner i finish this 4 month treatment the better. I am nearing my 3rd month. Those who say are not depressed are far from the truth. Acne will depress the shit out of anyone and if you aint depressed then you love your Acne too much and that would be sick. I am up all night go to bed at 3am then wake up at 9am then doze off round about 5 or 6pm then wake up around 8 or 9 pm it sucks, sucks, sucks! i am tired, sleepy and feel dead.