Notifications
Clear all

How Do You Feel When Driving Around In A Car?

MemberMember
(@lightersup)

Posted : 11/08/2013 4:30 pm

If you have acne, do you feel anxious driving around in a car? I noticed that when I have a bad breakout I get very nervous when driving next to another car, especially at stop lights and the sun is shining bright on my breakouts. Sometimes I wish I could limo tint my whole car so no one could see inside.

MemberMember
(@maria199)

Posted : 11/08/2013 4:44 pm

I don't have a car but i wish i did, think of how many people would see you if you used public transportation like i do..

MemberMember
(@valerie44)

Posted : 11/08/2013 5:03 pm

My car is limo tinted so that's one thing I don't have to worry about but every now n then I do feel awkward when the sun is beaming right into my car, I feel everyone can see the acne scars even with the tint, I guess its just me being self-conscience.

MemberMember
(@solaire)

Posted : 11/09/2013 2:21 am

I kind of think this is a silly question. But I guess it's because I've never thought about people looking at my face while I'm driving. I never look through other cars windows as is it is, too busy with my eyes on the road and singing with the radio. :P

If they do see you, it's only for like 5-15 seconds, and then you'll probably never see that person again.

Valerie44 liked
MemberMember
(@stella-the-diver)

Posted : 11/09/2013 1:42 pm

Don't worry, the people driving around you should be busy paying more attention to the road, stop signs and lights,... When I'm in a car, driving or not, I never really look into other people's cars

I'm more worried when I use public transportation, though. That's where you get the most out of people watching...yyikes.

MemberMember
(@aghhne)

Posted : 11/09/2013 9:40 pm

Don't worry, the people driving around you should be busy paying more attention to the road, stop signs and lights,... When I'm in a car, driving or not, I never really look into other people's cars

I'm more worried when I use public transportation, though. That's where you get the most out of people watching...yyikes.

Hey stella! How are you doing :)

And to the OP.

Hmmm,, atleast you can get a tint so thats alright :)

Imagine us, without cars, facing so many people everyday while the sun shines down. Lol, ugghh just mentioning it makes me feel sick.

MemberMember
(@chriz00)

Posted : 11/09/2013 11:37 pm

I laughed when I read the title of this thread because I experience this all too often. So, I hate it when the sun glares on my skin because I start to get super self conscience of the acne/acne scars that I have. Even more so that I drive a blue 91 Mazda Miata. It's an interesting car to be in and grabs every body's attention when I am out driving. Sometimes I just embrace it, I say "f*ck it, I have acne, look at it people..."

:-)

Valerie44 liked