Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lightersUP

How Do You Feel When Driving Around In A Car?

If you have acne, do you feel anxious driving around in a car? I noticed that when I have a bad breakout I get very nervous when driving next to another car, especially at stop lights and the sun is shining bright on my breakouts. Sometimes I wish I could limo tint my whole car so no one could see inside.

I don't have a car but i wish i did, think of how many people would see you if you used public transportation like i do..

My car is limo tinted so that's one thing I don't have to worry about but every now n then I do feel awkward when the sun is beaming right into my car, I feel everyone can see the acne scars even with the tint, I guess its just me being self-conscience.

Edited by PinkBunny41

I kind of think this is a silly question. But I guess it's because I've never thought about people looking at my face while I'm driving. I never look through other cars windows as is it is, too busy with my eyes on the road and singing with the radio. :P

If they do see you, it's only for like 5-15 seconds, and then you'll probably never see that person again.

Don't worry, the people driving around you should be busy paying more attention to the road, stop signs and lights,... When I'm in a car, driving or not, I never really look into other people's cars

I'm more worried when I use public transportation, though. That's where you get the most out of people watching...yyikes.

Don't worry, the people driving around you should be busy paying more attention to the road, stop signs and lights,... When I'm in a car, driving or not, I never really look into other people's cars

I'm more worried when I use public transportation, though. That's where you get the most out of people watching...yyikes.

Hey stella! How are you doing :)

And to the OP.

Hmmm,, atleast you can get a tint so thats alright :)

Imagine us, without cars, facing so many people everyday while the sun shines down. Lol, ugghh just mentioning it makes me feel sick.

I laughed when I read the title of this thread because I experience this all too often. So, I hate it when the sun glares on my skin because I start to get super self conscience of the acne/acne scars that I have. Even more so that I drive a blue 91 Mazda Miata. It's an interesting car to be in and grabs every body's attention when I am out driving. Sometimes I just embrace it, I say "f*ck it, I have acne, look at it people..."

:-)