Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nutopia

Need some help with red marks

I think I have mild acne. I only have like 2 or 3 whiteheads and they're always on the jawline. Anyway, now all I have besides that are red marks and some red bumps like hives. How can I get rid of these red marks? They're not acne or anything, they're just discolouration. Aslo, I used to be allergic to over 40 foods when I was a kid, then I grew out of it. Then I got acne. So I'm thinking to get testsed again because it might be allergic reactions. Any help would be good.

I think I have mild acne. I only have like 2 or 3 whiteheads and they're always on the jawline. Anyway, now all I have besides that are red marks and some red bumps like hives. How can I get rid of these red marks? They're not acne or anything, they're just discolouration. Aslo, I used to be allergic to over 40 foods when I was a kid, then I grew out of it. Then I got acne. So I'm thinking to get testsed again because it might be allergic reactions. Any help would be good.

Well I hope it's allergies, cuz then I can just go on my old diet. I'm making an appt with a allergist tomorrow and I'll have to see from there.

It's called "hyperpigmentation", basically, the skin has been discouloured by the acne. They fade eventually, maybe 6 months if you're lucky, although I've had some of mine for nearly a year and a half now. There are quicker ways to get rid of them such as acid peels, and you can read about these if you do a search in the scar forum.

Well here's what my skin is like. There's like little red bumps hangin around, then there's red marks. I'm not sure if the red bumps are what you guys called cysts or not. Not too sure. So it sorta looks like I have acne cuz I have discolouration in some areas, but I don't have that much. UGH.

Well here's what my skin is like. There's like little red bumps hangin around, then there's red marks. I'm not sure if the red bumps are what you guys called cysts or not. Not too sure. So it sorta looks like I have acne cuz I have discolouration in some areas, but I don't have that much. UGH.

your skin looks similar to mine, ive improved the shitty pore / red marks by using the scotch tape mcguiver method. Just get a roll of scotch tape after washing your face with COLD water so your pores are closed and theres a lesser chance of getting gunk in them, let it dry and apply scotch tape 1 strip at a time and just smooth and pull out your whole face(takes me as long as 15-20 minutes sometimes), afterwards i recommend washing your face again with warm water and applying whatever meds you prefer (bp is known to worsen redmarks) its worked really well for me.... also antiobiodics help with red marks in my experiances

your skin looks similar to mine, ive improved the shitty pore / red marks by using the scotch tape mcguiver method. Just get a roll of scotch tape after washing your face with COLD water so your pores are closed and theres a lesser chance of getting gunk in them, let it dry and apply scotch tape 1 strip at a time and just smooth and pull out your whole face(takes me as long as 15-20 minutes sometimes), afterwards i recommend washing your face again with warm water and applying whatever meds you prefer (bp is known to worsen redmarks) its worked really well for me.... also antiobiodics help with red marks in my experiances