Notifications
Clear all

Diagnose Me? (Photos Included)

MemberMember
(@qskin)

Posted : 11/07/2013 3:42 am

Hey everyone, quick intro, I'm new here. 33yo, Caucasian, living in Northern California. Have had oily skin and acne since like forever. In between jobs now, no health insurance, can't afford a dermatologist (and confused by the whole Healthcare.gov thing).

So based on my pics, can someone tell me what I suffer from and what can fix it?

Chemical peel?

Laser/IPL resurfacing?

Also, the white bumps on my chin, are those whiteheads? Asking because I've read that whiteheads can't be squeezed out, but I can squeeze the tips of those. I never get pimples in that area.

Thank you,

Confused in CA

MemberMember
(@ashish-sharma)

Posted : 11/07/2013 7:22 am

If you have too much oily skin, it means you have hormone irregularities. More hormones stimulates the oil glands to produce more sebum (oil).

And yes, those are whiteheads. Whiteheads result when a pore is completely blocked, trapping sebum, bacteria, and dead skin cells, causing a white appearance on the surface. Don't pop whiteheads with your hands or it may lead to pimples.

Don't go with any kinds of treatments for now, just try honey mask or clay mask. Home remedies/Natural remedies are the best and most inexpensive ways to cure Whiteheads.

Message me if you need any help

Ashish Sharma

MemberMember
(@monicalovesben)

Posted : 11/07/2013 11:29 am

Am I blind?! I don't see anything ?

MemberMember
(@rosalie324)

Posted : 11/07/2013 8:36 pm

What acne...?? Am I missing something? lol

MemberMember
(@avada-kedavra-acne)

Posted : 11/07/2013 8:38 pm

You dont have acne-

MemberMember
(@monicalovesben)

Posted : 11/07/2013 8:41 pm

You suffer from clear skin, although I wouldnt consider that suffering!

MemberMember
(@qskin)

Posted : 11/09/2013 10:02 pm

OK, I don't have cystic acne, but here's what I suffer from:

When I squeeze my nose skin, these white earthworms come out of it. It's disgusting, and they never stop.

How do I fix this? Is it too much to ask to have smooth skin like on my forearm, without these huge pores and the white crap that's coming out of them?

MemberMember
(@newtoacne)

Posted : 11/10/2013 1:10 am

i have that too it sucks also on my chin when i stretch my chin you can really small whiteheads

MemberMember
(@k3tchup)

Posted : 11/10/2013 2:56 am

I see like nothing wrong to be honest. When it comes to the nose you can use like a BHA, SA cream to dry those out; however, that gunk will return. Many at the dailyspa site have tried (mostly women). I myself suffered from it for a time. I just leave it alone really otherwise it seemed when i did mess with cleaning them they became more noticeable.

Your chin is fine. Just like mine. I have the same thing man. Its okay. Not noticeable unless you want to carry a pocket mirror and examine every detail. Its okay. I get an occasional small bump there; shaving every 3-4 days with a sharp 3 bladed razor seems to help. It probably exfoliates the skin so these bumps become smaller or disappear.

Your fine. Nothing to diagnosis. Everyone has their battle scars. It adds character, but you add your personality.

MemberMember
(@austinakaking)

Posted : 11/14/2013 1:44 pm

you are fine but for myjudge, wash face with dove sensitive beauty bar and exfoliate the affected areas 2x week.